MAJOR PESTILENCE eradicated !

Hey KY, You know what's funny? Your boy Biden stated on camera that he has a "vast voter fraud network" in his own words.

He just made the prosecutors case much easier.
He did? Why not link to it. I'm sure Fox or OAN has one

I FOUND IT!!! ON Donald Trump's page. And it sure ended abruptly. Methinks it has something to do with voter fraud PREVENTION. I'm sure that any judge is going to want to see the whole video. Do you think your boy will provide it?. Also...T Rump posted that on October 24.

Last edited:
He did? Why not link to it. I'm sure Fox or OAN has one

I FOUND IT!!! ON Donald Trump's page. And it sure ended abruptly. Methinks it has something to do with voter fraud PREVENTION. I'm sure that any judge is going to want to see the whole video. Do you think your boy will provide it?. Also...T Rump posted that on October 24.

In his own words and it was a Biden campaign stream video that was done before the election. Has nothing to do with "fraud prevention". He explicitly states in his own words. Pretty damning for him.

He didn't correct himself....at all.

123829020-2909004679317428-2033162695318224437-o.jpg

Reactions: Zom JFK
In his own words and it was a Biden campaign stream video that was done before the election. Has nothing to do with "fraud prevention". He explicitly states in his own words. Pretty damning for him.

He didn't correct himself....at all.

Hmmm.....wasn't it you that said Biden was mentally deficient. Now you believe him? A judge is going to want to see a whole lot more than what T Rump put on youtube before he decides to let Trump steal the election.

Maybe if it would make you happy, Biden will admit he mentally deficient and step down..and you can say hello to President Harris.

Hmmm.....wasn't it you that said Biden was mentally deficient. Now you believe him? A judge is going to want to see a whole lot more than what T Rump put on youtube before he decides to let Trump steal the election.

Maybe if it would make you happy, Biden will admit he mentally deficient and step down..and you can say hello to President Harris.

Well, you all said "Russia are you listening" was admission of some guilt, but now when Joe makes an admission of voter fraud, you all balk.

Why is that?

Well, you all said "Russia are you listening" was admission of some guilt, but now when Joe makes an admission of voter fraud, you all balk.

Why is that?
You mistake me for someone else. I stayed out of the Russia thing. I'd still like to hear the whole thing. So many things tend to take on a different meaning when you hear what was before and after a questionable statement.

You mistake me for someone else. I stayed out of the Russia thing. I'd still like to hear the whole thing. So many things tend to take on a different meaning when you hear what was before and after a questionable statement.

In a court of law, if one party makes an implicit illegal discussion and then that illegal discussion actually happens, that person will have some problems.

In a court of law, if one party makes an implicit illegal discussion and then that illegal discussion actually happens, that person will have some problems.
Now you are Matlock. BUT....I'm still pretty sure that any judge, even if they ARE a Republican toadie, will want to see the ENTIRE clip. And I'd bet you that if you watch it, it might sound a little different. Indeed...T Rump posted that to youtube a week and a half BEFORE the election in the final days of his "it's rigged" tour. One would think that even Gooliani would have trotted that clip out. But he hasn't. I wonder why.

Now you are Matlock. BUT....I'm still pretty sure that any judge, even if they ARE a Republican toadie, will want to see the ENTIRE clip. And I'd bet you that if you watch it, it might sound a little different. Indeed...T Rump posted that to youtube a week and a half BEFORE the election in the final days of his "it's rigged" tour. One would think that even Gooliani would have trotted that clip out. But he hasn't. I wonder why.

Well you’re not the most observant. You were totally unaware it even existed. Shows how tightly wrapped into that brainwashed bubble that blinds you to the world outside.

Well you’re not the most observant. You were totally unaware it even existed. Shows how tightly wrapped into that brainwashed bubble that blinds you to the world outside.

The truth is, I don't give a **** about Trump. He was crying "rigged" in July. He posted this "evidence" a week and half before the election. And he has a pretty high powered legal team who apparently didn't see the stuff their boss posted on youtube. I think that they might know more about it than any Perry Mason wannabe. But you might want to reach out to them about this so that they can spring it on the judge.

I kind of hope Trump doesn't want to leave on January 20...I bet the security cameras of the Secret Service wheeling his fat ass out of the Orange House will go viral really quickly. I wonder if they'll taze him if he resists

The truth is, I don't give a **** about Trump. He was crying "rigged" in July. He posted this "evidence" a week and half before the election. And he has a pretty high powered legal team who apparently didn't see the stuff their boss posted on youtube. I think that they might know more about it than any Perry Mason wannabe. But you might want to reach out to them about this so that they can spring it on the judge.

I kind of hope Trump doesn't want to leave on January 20...I bet the security cameras of the Secret Service wheeling his fat ass out of the Orange House will go viral really quickly. I wonder if they'll taze him if he resists

It’s going to be glorious when this explodes in all your faces and Biden’s media award gets revoked.

I’ll be laughing at all of you fools.

IT's not going to explode. Trumps head might what with all the cheering AROUND THE WORLD at his defeat.

Stay tuned cupcake. Going to be a wild ride in the weeks to come. Better stock up on your anti depressants, adult diapers and explosive diarrhea meds.

You’re going to need it. A lot of it.

Latest posts