MAJOR PESTILENCE eradicated !

Not as much as you.

Unlike you liberal crybabies, I will accept the results after Trump uses his constitutional rights to make his claim. If he fails and Biden is validated by the electors on Dec 14th then he is my President.

Something you all couldn’t come to terms with after Trump was elected.

No screaming at the sky, no marching with ridiculous vagina hats, nothing.

Fun facts:

Kavanaugh and ACB were on George Bush’s legal team when they overturned Gore’s election win that was called by the media... and Justice Clarence Thomas... well... prob still not much of a fan of Biden. It will be so fun to watch if this goes to the Supreme Court.

0-A0-CBB5-D-48-FB-4301-AD3-D-A89-F14-B607-FC.png

Last edited:
Unlike you liberal crybabies, I will accept the results after Trump uses his constitutional rights to make his claim. If he fails and Biden is validated by the electors on Dec 14th then he is my President.

Something you all couldn’t come to terms with after Trump was elected.

No screaming at the sky, no marching with ridiculous vagina hats, nothing.
So say hello to President Biden. I've had enough fun for one night Pete.

Hey dimwit, its not over. Just because the media called the winner doesn't make it so. Its up to the electors and that doesn't happen until Dec 14.

You know absolutely nothing how the process goes.

And there's already proof in all the other swing states. Including GA!
Since your reading comprehension skills lack, let me explain the process. When PA was trending red and hadn't been called..and when GA was trending red and hadn't been called, Biden had 264 electoral votes. Nevada was trending blue and ended up going for Biden. They had 6 electoral votes. Now for the math lesson - 264+6 = 270. Now for the pop quiz....how many electoral votes does it take to win? Trump still loses, just not as badly.

Since your reading comprehension skills lack, let me explain the process. When PA was trending red and hadn't been called..and when GA was trending red and hadn't been called, Biden had 264 electoral votes. Nevada was trending blue and ended up going for Biden. They had 6 electoral votes. Now for the math lesson - 264+6 = 270. Now for the pop quiz....how many electoral votes does it take to win? Trump still loses, just not as badly.

How many of those votes have been certified by the electors?

None!

Oh...so are you saying that Trump will rig the electoral vote? Isn't that.....cheating?

The media breathlessly called the electoral vote for Biden while the counts/recounts were still happening. The only count that matters is the final one by the electors.

Its amazing how simple concepts elude you.

The media breathlessly called the electoral vote for Biden while the counts/recounts were still happening. The only count that matters is the final one by the electors.

Its amazing how simple concepts elude you.
Fox News (or the Trump News Network) called the election before the mainstream median..And one more time....Back when PA was trending red and GA was trending red, Biden had 264 votes. Nevada, that was always trending blue has 6 votes. That would give Biden 270...even if Trump got PA and GA, he would have 265 electoral votes. YOu might not know this, but 270 is greater than 265 and 270 is what he needs to win. And the only way Trump can win is if they pay off electors in another state that Biden won to vote for Trump. And if they do that, then it's cheating.

Fox News (or the Trump News Network) called the election before the mainstream median..And one more time....Back when PA was trending red and GA was trending red, Biden had 264 votes. Nevada, that was always trending blue has 6 votes. That would give Biden 270...even if Trump got PA and GA, he would have 265 electoral votes. YOu might not know this, but 270 is greater than 265 and 270 is what he needs to win. And the only way Trump can win is if they pay off electors in another state that Biden won to vote for Trump. And if they do that, then it's cheating.

You are clueless of the actual facts at hand.

You are clueless of the actual facts at hand.

Well clue me in, king of conspiracies. All Biden needed was Nevada. Let Trump waste the GOP money in PA. And Georgia. He still won't win unless Electors in a state that Biden won decide to cast their vote for Trump. And if that's the case, great - let Trump be the last president elected by the electoral college because that will be the end of it. And if that's the end of it, prepare for nuthin' but Democrats frm here on out, as the popular vote will rule. And I think residents of the state that do that would like a talk with those electors should they try that.

I'm happy if the final score is Bide 270, Trump 265

Well clue me in, king of conspiracies. All Biden needed was Nevada. Let Trump waste the GOP money in PA. And Georgia. He still won't win unless Electors in a state that Biden won decide to cast their vote for Trump. And if that's the case, great - let Trump be the last president elected by the electoral college because that will be the end of it. And if that's the end of it, prepare for nuthin' but Democrats frm here on out, as the popular vote will rule. And I think residents of the state that do that would like a talk with those electors should they try that.

I'm happy if the final score is Bide 270, Trump 265

Im posting proof here buttercup http://www.airlineforums.com/thread...the-tell-tale-signs.63321/page-4#post-1359574

Just follow along since if you have any intellectual curiosity.

This is going to age well for you, Bears, since Hillary was right that Democrats are really dumb. She said it look it up. Then she went on to tell her crowds that she was going to raise their taxes and lo and behold the stupid Democrats cheered!

Now while you slept, Trump put over 200 federal judges in place. Look up the last rulings by that liberal court the 9th Circus Clowns of Appeals. The Supreme Court is now 5-4 in our favor. It should be 6-3 but Roberts decided he would go to Epstein's pedo island(Go ahead I know your gonna say something about this, then I'll blind you with facts:p)

Maybe you should ask your candidate "Where is Hunter?" China, Iran, Ukraine, and (get this) RUSSIA own Joe. He is compromised and can't even qualify to be President.
The Dumb-O-Crats fell into the trap and only the truly stupid(take a bow) fell for it. I believe it was Wisconsin where Trump was ahead by over 12,000 votes with 90%reporting, ten suddenly at 4 am 13,000 ballots came in and they were ALL for Biden. Trump stayed the same. You would think that if your a moron and going to CHEAT you would at least give Trump 100 of those votes.
I am calm as can be because I don't live in the world of make believe. I'll bet you loved Trump before he ran, and never missed an Apprentice episode. You don't know why you hate but ORANGE MAN BAD!
Enjoy the show, I don't think you'll like the ending!

Oh, I think he knows and probably for the same reasons as me. trump is a racist who slandered Latin-Americans, Muslims and other people from those Bleep countries. He bragged about grabbing women. He was submissive to Putin and pushed our allies away. He called our veterans and soldiers from prior wars bad names and said nothing about the Russian bounties.

Now, I would have preferred that Biden would have won by a larger margin. It is depressing to know that almost half of American voters can overlook racism, misogyny, and poor treatment of our troops. I think those of us who voted for Biden cannot believe that Republicans, who used to be pro-troops and anti-Russia, and who used to be the party of family values, can let one man make them stop caring about all those things.

How is one man capable of controlling that many people and making them stop caring about long held Republican values?