MAJOR PESTILENCE eradicated !

Well clue me in, king of conspiracies. All Biden needed was Nevada. Let Trump waste the GOP money in PA. And Georgia. He still won't win unless Electors in a state that Biden won decide to cast their vote for Trump. And if that's the case, great - let Trump be the last president elected by the electoral college because that will be the end of it. And if that's the end of it, prepare for nuthin' but Democrats frm here on out, as the popular vote will rule. And I think residents of the state that do that would like a talk with those electors should they try that.

I'm happy if the final score is Bide 270, Trump 265
Yea, you’re one of those idiots that believe the media over reality. My prediction is that Trump will live rent free in your head for another four years. We will have to wait next week to be sure but the fact that all those states that you were saying Biden won are no longer on the list for Biden is fun to see in itself. As of right now Trump is in the lead so suck that up for awhile.
7F477F84-79BA-435E-B032-7B508DE1F350.png

Reactions: PeteIsthatu
Trump alleges. Trump denies. I could allege that Bat Boy saw people stuffing ballots in Pittsburgh. It's up to me to prove it. They can allege all day, but proof is going to have to more than some schmuck saying "I saw them wheel a cooler in the room".

Trump alleges. Trump denies. I could allege that Bat Boy saw people stuffing ballots in Pittsburgh. It's up to me to prove it. They can allege all day, but proof is going to have to more than some schmuck saying "I saw them wheel a cooler in the room".

No one alleges you have a brain either.

Not only does KC have a brain, it is in his head and it stands the test of time.

You, on the other hand, can't even maintain an internet presence lasting more than a couple months and will be in the cornfield eating crow before Trump gets vanquished.

Reactions: Kev3188
Yea, you’re one of those idiots that believe the media over reality. My prediction is that Trump will live rent free in your head for another four years. We will have to wait next week to be sure but the fact that all those states that you were saying Biden won are no longer on the list for Biden is fun to see in itself. As of right now Trump is in the lead so suck that up for awhile. View attachment 15616

This is posted today but your map is not correct. How funny that you talk about reality. Today is November 12, 2020, and Biden is the projected president-elect. The results won't be certified until later this month, but the outcome is clear. Biden is leading by much more than trump in 2016. He is leading by more in states for the electoral college and the popular vote. This is reality and Biden will be confirmed as the winner. trump won't live anywhere in my head. Today is a great day for our country, the world, and union workers especially. It will be good to have a pro-union candidate in office again. BTW, even Fox News projects Biden as the winner. This is reality.

This is posted today but your map is not correct. How funny that you talk about reality. Today is November 12, 2020, and Biden is the projected president-elect. The results won't be certified until later this month, but the outcome is clear. Biden is leading by much more than trump in 2016. He is leading by more in states for the electoral college and the popular vote. This is reality and Biden will be confirmed as the winner. trump won't live anywhere in my head. Today is a great day for our country, the world, and union workers especially. It will be good to have a pro-union candidate in office again. BTW, even Fox News projects Biden as the winner. This is reality.

Thats funny coming from you freaks who have been screaming “not my president” for that last 4 years.

Reactions: Seatacus
Today is a great day for our country, the world, and union workers especially.
Oh? Who was the last Democrat President that did a damn thing for UNIONs?

UNIONs exist because people rose up and demanded, not because the government enabled them.

Mod Note: Just a quick reminder that name calling and personal attacks are NOT permitted on this site.

The first article deals mostly with Obama passing laws to force companies to better communicate collective bargaining rights to employees working under a federal contract. Tell me how the hell that helps UNIONs like the TWU at the bargaining table.Better yet, tell me how that benefits tax payers who would suffer lesser efficiency and higher costs.

All of your BIDEN links are nothing but notifications of endorsements. Big deal.

IF your Trump links are true then good. I have railed against public employee sectors for years. The fat ass government needs to be trimmed down. Technology has given us better access to information than ever and the ability to rapidly create, store, retrieve, and update records. Given those efficiencies why has the government grown so much? The government takes 3 months (or longer) to do something that should take 15 minutes.

You did not post one damn thing to show me that Democrat presidents have done a damn thing for UNIONs that would result in gains in collective bargaining power.

Yea, you’re one of those idiots that believe the media over reality. My prediction is that Trump will live rent free in your head for another four years. We will have to wait next week to be sure but the fact that all those states that you were saying Biden won are no longer on the list for Biden is fun to see in itself. As of right now Trump is in the lead so suck that up for awhile. View attachment 15616
Yes the drones are too stupid not to follow that logic. THE GREAT AWAKENING is here. WE THE PEOPLE are in control.

as of late last night and today....Arizona and Georgia have been called for Biden and N.C, for Trump.

Biden 306
Trump 232

Also today vast majority of the Trump lawsuits have been rejected and even tossed out and in one PA case the team of lawyers for the Republicans actually left them Numerous judges have asked for proof of and or evidence of FRAUD and to date not one piece of FRAUD has been found to the tune that would change the outcome of the election Come Dec we all will know the Electoral final verdict

all of this info I have found on nbc cbs abc cnn as well as the internet