Michelle Obama's Possee

Status
Not open for further replies.
The once-dependable FactCheck.org had gone left, falsely attacking Republican ads and providing cover for Democrats. Like snopes.com, FactCheck.org has bowled itself into the left gutter.

Then by all means look up the annual report submitted to Congress and verify it your self. I counted 16 dedicated staff members. You really should try and researching information before you bad mouth it's source. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Then by all means look up the annual report submitted to Congress and verify it your self. I counted 16 dedicated staff members. You really should try and researching information before you bad mouth it's source. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Your ever-defense for all things Obama is quite frightening. Do you often get tingling leg syndrome as well? :lol:

Your ever-defense for all things Obama is quite frightening. Do you often get tingling leg syndrome as well? :lol:

First, see post #6. Second, answer the question. Is 16 staff members OK or not? I have already said that 22 or 16 is not OK. I think it's a huge waste of money. I that is unclear for you I believe both Laura and Michelle have/are wasting a colussal amount of tax payer money.

And your never ending attacks on all things Obama is equally frightening. Not to mention that you ignore the facts that republicans are just as bad on all things political.

I'm still waiting for an answer. Are the 16-17 staff members costing $1.3 million for Laura Bush OK.

I have already said I think both are excessive. First ladies are not elected and as far as I am concerned should not have any staff paid for by US tax payers.

I'm still waiting for an answer. Are the 16-17 staff members costing $1.3 million for Laura Bush OK.

I have already said I think both are excessive. First ladies are not elected and as far as I am concerned should not have any staff paid for by US tax payers.
i agree, its not like the 1st ladies were broke before they moved to the white house

So the fact that Ms Obama has 22 is not all that much worse than the 17 that Ms Bush had? Just so we are clear.

So you are proud of the way Native Americans were treated by the settlers and by the US government? You are proud of the fact that US citizens of Japanese decent were evicted from their homes and placed in internment camps? You are proud that blacks were not viewed as a full person? Were segregated in society? Were not permitted to marry a white person? Were asked to serve in the military to die for their country yet were not good enough to eat at the lunch counter with a white?

Never mind, you said you were always proud of your country so I guess that answers my question. I for one am not proud of those dark times of our history. They were actions taken out of ignorance and hatred and I am quite embarrassed by them.

So you are proud of the way Native Americans were treated by the settlers and by the US government? You are proud of the fact that US citizens of Japanese decent were evicted from their homes and placed in internment camps? You are proud that blacks were not viewed as a full person? Were segregated in society? Were not permitted to marry a white person? Were asked to serve in the military to die for their country yet were not good enough to eat at the lunch counter with a white?

Im always amazed how you try to spin something that is totally unrelated...as something relevant.
garfield-fantasies-garfields-bab-large.jpg

First, see post #6. Second, answer the question. Is 16 staff members OK or not? I have already said that 22 or 16 is not OK. I think it's a huge waste of money. I that is unclear for you I believe both Laura and Michelle have/are wasting a colussal amount of tax payer money.

16 is better than 24. Michell Obama is leaving a bigger carbon-footprint....................case closed !

an American should be able to answer if they are proud of their country by a simply YES or NO.

the moment someone states.....I am proud..but..

well....

We have more rights, freedoms and opportunity in this country than any where else on the planet.

it seems a lot of people simply take that for granted (especially today)

every US citizen today should be thankful for the freedoms and rights available in this country and how we always help those abroad

(generally before ourselves)

we learn from the past, that is how we as a society grows..

you dont dwell in it.

move forward.

an American should be able to answer if they are proud of their country by a simply YES or NO.
I am proud that we have been able to overcome all of what Garfield pointed out in the short history of our country. We still can move forward, and I proud to say that we are and will.

So the fact that Ms Obama has 22 is not all that much worse than the 17 that Ms Bush had? Just so we are clear.

Never mind, you said you were always proud of your country so I guess that answers my question. I for one am not proud of those dark times of our history. They were actions taken out of ignorance and hatred and I am quite embarrassed by them.
By the way isn't this the country that gave mobama the oppurtunity to pursue the life she has? :huh:
ok so what? It doesn't mean that I agree with what they did. But I am still proud. Proud that we have people willing to sacrifice their lives for the freedoms that the people of this country take for granted every day.....the fact we can debate this issue is because of their sacrifices. Try to do this in Iran or China. I don't need to tell you what they would do.

Has the messiah made you proud of this country? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back