McCain Looking Desperate This Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It's so much better to go duck hunting with the vice president when you are a Justice on the Supreme Court...even though you'll be hearing a case against your hunting buddy in the coming weeks.

You can't see what was going on?

It was no accident.

Dick was trying to get him removed from the case, back channel.... :lol:

McCain wasn't the first to compare Obama to Paris Hilton. Obama was!

"Andy Warhol said we all get our 15 minutes of fame," says Barack Obama. "I've already had an hour and a half. I mean, I'm so overexposed, I'm making Paris Hilton look like a recluse."
Washington Post, 24 Feb 2005

View attachment 7796
Time Magazine 28 Feb 2005

The thing you are missing is it is all about context. It matters not that Obama made the reference. earlier. What matters and what is getting news is that McCain made it now and it sounds to many like an old man whining about the popularity of the other guy. The fact that Paris made her own add just makes it that much more whiny. McCains staff did not think this one all the way through. Most attack adds seem to fail in the long run.

Both of them should have stuck with their pledge to keep it clean. It would have done both of them good.

Voters See Stark Differences Between Obama and McCain on Energy Issue

By substantial margins, voters believe that McCain’s top priority is finding new sources of energy while Obama is more focused on reducing the amount of energy we consume.
Data released yesterday shows that voters overwhelmingly believe it is more important to find new sources of energy. Sixty-seven percent (67%) believe McCain shares this priority while just 29% believe Obama holds that same view.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_con...on_energy_issue

McCain mocks Obama oratory. :bleh:

Obama is popular with younger voters, and Americans usually vote for the more likable presidential candidate. So using political jujitsu, McCain used TV ads to portray his opponent as an air-headed celebrity more in the mold of Paris Hilton than commander in chief.

He really needs some new speechwriters/advisers.

Full story here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts