MCI RIF

<_< Bear---- No offense taken! I appreciate an honest opinion! But you don't get it! MCI is a base of old men!!Everyone else already has been layed off! The majority of us are just putting in our time tell retirement! I'd say ninety percent plus, will be gone within the next three to five years! A large percentage could go now, but prefer to work "just a couple more!" because of Carl Ichon! As for closing this place down. We all know if they wanted to close,it would have already been closed! Are they using us? Sure they are! But Lets no kid our selfs ether. The bottom line is these old men are making them money! After all that is supposed to be what's it's all about! Sometime I feel some of the rest of my follow employees have forgotten that! Doe's that mean we should kiss their tail feathers every time they try and screw us? HELL NO! We, (exTWA) have been through things your just facing, we've withstood job related stress of a higher degree, for a hell of a lot longer period of time! So excess me when I blow my stack and say---- BUG OFF!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MCI,

It's OK brother !!
Other than being the WORST "speller" on this lunatic web site, that we're all addicted to,

"Your a Good ol' Dude" :up:

NH/BB's

Its never too late, BTW what have you been doing these past 5 years?

I am not the MBA type at all...
Just felt like saying that.

Actually the military has kept me very busy.

14 months Iraq
4 weeks Hurricanes
Post and Pre Deployment training and maintenance

Sorry we are so off subject here all.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MCI,

It's OK brother !!
Other than being the WORST "speller" on this lunatic web site, that we're all addicted to,

"Your a Good ol' Dude" :up:

NH/BB's
<_< See, there you go again! Go over that last "lunatic statement" and tell me what's mis spelled! :angry:

<_< local------You can take it a lot of different ways can't you? B) I wouldn't think of trying to hurt your feelings! B) Now would I?
MCI I enjoy your post, and frankly get a kick outta them. Your alright for an Old Geezer even if you are ex-TWA.

as for hurting my feelings, well your gonna have to try a little harder, ive got pretty thick skin.