Mechanics Election

Which union would serve our interests best?

• AMFA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TWU

• Teamsters

• Total voters
Checking it Out said:
Are you aware it was determined the list was correct?

Amfa inflated their list by Soliciting Management. So who is Managements favorite tool these days???
[post="285994"][/post]​
I'll have some of what he's smoking...... :huh:

CIO has needed to be drug tested for sometime now.

Kids-Say no to drugs!

Checking it Out said:
Are you aware it was determined the list was correct?

Amfa inflated their list by Soliciting Management. So who is Managements favorite tool these days???
[post="285994"][/post]​

Thats easy, The TWU.

No other union agreed to cuts as big as the TWU did.

All being said, only 3 people have voted for the TWU in this poll.

That says it all!

Hopeful said:
All being said, only 3 people have voted for the TWU in this poll.

That says it all!
[post="287431"][/post]​

Silly me...I thought the fact that AMFA did not get the chance to represent the AA mechanics said it all....oh...and a quick lil note here...not everyone takes part in your polls...I come here to get my daily medicine...LAUGHTER!

seed said:
Silly me...I thought the fact that AMFA did not get the chance to represent the AA mechanics said it all....oh...and a quick lil note here...not everyone takes part in your polls...I come here to get my daily medicine...LAUGHTER!
[post="287503"][/post]​

You werent missed.

seed said:
[post="287503"][/post]​

When you stop laughing, go back and you will find I did not start this poll.

seed said:
[post="287503"][/post]​

Why must you remain in denial? You mean lies and deceit are just an excuse to say, "said it all"? Perhaps living in fear of knowing your own identity prevents you from seeing corruption for what it is... corruption.

By the way, if you come here for your daily medicine I would like to suggest that you visit a doctor. It is painfully clear that your "daily medicine" has done VERY little to remove that blockage from your exhaust.

Latest posts

Back