Teamster are for DOH in integration

In this TWU FAQ Question 13 states the TWU is going to use DOH for integration, I don’t know what this will mean to us all.

In this TWU FAQ Question 13 states the TWU is going to use DOH for integration, I don’t know what this will mean to us all.

Chellow

Got to be a misprint the TWU uses OCCUPATIONAL seniority, which is also refered to CLASSIFICATIONAL at an IAM/IBT represented carrier. AT AA for the last time the merger will be done by classification/occupational class and craft. So the USAir guys will be merged with the seniority that they have in the current job classification they are working. NOT DOH with the company.

You are not a AA employee with the TWU you should realise this, and you should Not try to stir the POT.

The intergration will be done after the determination of which union will represent the members.

The BK judge has not even approved the merger, and it won't be until Oct. until the NMB and DOT finish and their investigation of the merger as well, and put the stamp on it, as well.

Chellow

Got to be a misprint the TWU uses OCCUPATIONAL seniority, which is also refered to CLASSIFICATIONAL at an IAM/IBT represented carrier. AT AA for the last time the merger will be done by classification/occupational class and craft. So the USAir guys will be merged with the seniority that they have in the current job classification they are working. NOT DOH with the company.

You are not a AA employee with the TWU you should realise this, and you should Not try to stir the POT.

The intergration will be done after the determination of which union will represent the members.

The BK judge has not even approved the merger, and it won't be until Oct. until the NMB and DOT finish and their investigation of the merger as well, and put the stamp on it, as well.
I only can go by what is in black and white. I know by in most part we go by OCS but I don't take anything for granted when it comes to the TWU, those rocket scientist may indeed go by DOH unless stated.