Might as well start an percentage guess on a YES vote.

Tulsa will pass this thing with flying colors. If its true the twu was in town this last weekend with a hard sale. Go ahead and vote yes kust like in 03 when they said take a pay cut and we wont lay anyone off!!!! I will let the judge stick it in me this time!!!!!!!!

The TWU has not openly been advocating a YES vote at all.
The Company is the one pushing hard for a YES vote by posting prefunding refund totals and later this a $250 AIP payout to buy your votes.

I have no prediction other than to say if do not want to spend the next 6 years regretting it, then cast your vote NO.

I say 52%YES to 48% No.

Everyone keeps saying TUL will be the only YES vote... I beg to differ...
I say that those line stations that voted for the 2010 T/A will be yes votes.....
Add those stations to TUL and add in all thoe new hires.....

While there isn't any option available that's good for you guys, I'm glad to see you get a vote. That's more than the pilots or flight attendants offered their members.

You can count TPA, ATL, SAT and SJU as 100% yes votes.
TUL will vote for it.
I have heard that DFW was a solid NO before their union meeting and is now a solid Yes.

Reactions: 1 person
I heard it was going to be a 90% NO, But now that the company has offered our prefunding refund that was and is already ours/yours to begin with in exchange for a yes vote, that the count is now 75% Yes,

I say 52%YES to 48% No.

Everyone keeps saying TUL will be the only YES vote... I beg to differ...
I say that those line stations that voted for the 2010 T/A will be yes votes.....
Add those stations to TUL and add in all thoe new hires.....
its sounds more like no in ord (by alot)and we passed the 2010 t/a

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees....FFS grow a set and stand up for your proffesion .NO

TUL will vote for it.
I have heard that DFW was a solid NO before their union meeting and is now a solid Yes.

SJU is part of Local 562 take it out of the list. NO VOTE.

TUL will vote for it.

Do you know anyone in here in SJU to confirm this yes vote?The majority here is a NO vote, Get your facts straight!

I also worked at DFW and I highly doubt that.

Man what are you smoking? What ever it is, send me some!

I would guess the company has figured,the voting tally along with Jimmy Little.Doesn't matter though the Heart and soul is gone from AA workers.It's Just a matter of time before it implodes.

Latest posts