More Bad Press

Since the buildup of service at PHL by W&G the baggage/service probs have escalated. We reported this through the proper channels. Their response was to persecute the agents for not wearing their coats or wearing their hair in an uncrisp and unpolished manner and raise hell if the fleet launch was late. Delta bought their agents stools to sit on and internet. Paladini and Crelin told us we better not ever be seen sitting down. Eye in the sky is correct. The first step is to treat us like humans. Uncle Al and staff don't get it. Sadly, they aint gona get it. F the space positive tickets.

$crew the holiday incentive..Is that an incentive?

What a friggin joke?

My suggestion for an incentive..DUMP CRELLIN, GLASS,BBB and Paladoni'..

I want 100% for my vacation pay..

To hell with the 75%..

Gang start using your sick days... :up:

Hawk said:
MMW, You blame PHL management but they are showing up for their scheduled shifts.
[post="201150"][/post]​

And that's all they're doing, showing up.

Dont call me Shirley said:
Welcome to the board! And thanks for your kind - and sensible- words.
If I may ask, how did your hear about these gilded pages?

Cheers,
DCMS

PS You might want to check out the discussion forums over at flyertalk.com.
[post="201221"][/post]​

I spend a lot of time on flyertalk now - that's where I found this board. Seems like this one is more employees & the other more customers.

On a side note - I just finished a campaign for State Senator in VT. Though I did not win (by a very narrow margain), organized labor supported my campaign & I support you guys too...I understand the problems, but I hope you will find a solution. Seems to me that no job is a worse situation to be in.

Cheers!

Hawk..
What is the Lead Agent to gate ratio in PHL for FS..? How many 12:00 to 2030 shifts did PHL have on the schedule {last bid}..? Do flights leave at 20:30 or is that in the middle of a flight bank..? Who covers the people off at 20:30..? What were the bookings for that night {heavy or light}..? Are ATC problems the norm for PHL..?

Six easy questions to answer, about situations created by PHL management or common everyday PHL problems.

It appears staffing is the issue and utilization of manpower is in question, both of which are controlled by management.

If you have a solution, lets hear about it....

BTW, hoilday premium pay reduces sick calls on a holiday, NOT a positive space pass. Compare 12-25-1998 to 12-25-1999 and you will see what I mean.

resqicunurse said:
I spend a lot of time on flyertalk now - that's where I found this board. Seems like this one is more employees & the other more customers.

On a side note - I just finished a campaign for State Senator in VT. Though I did not win (by a very narrow margain), organized labor supported my campaign & I support you guys too...I understand the problems, but I hope you will find a solution. Seems to me that no job is a worse situation to be in.

Cheers!
[post="201473"][/post]​

Res,

If you can't see the problems here at U with this managment, then I have no idea why labor would support you. Nadda, none, zip, zero. You must have had them fooled.

No wonder you lost.