More Cuts at MEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant say the same bout DL when they dismantled the cities 700 listed.   of course the cwa kept their mainline presences in the affected cities.

but none of this crap has anything to do with DL slicing yet AGAIN MEM

Reactions: 2 people
robbedagain said:
cant say the same bout DL when they dismantled the cities 700 listed.   of course the cwa kept their mainline presences in the affected cities.

Robbed you are not correct here. DL still has mainline ramp at CVG, MEM and 41 other stations-more than AA and UA once the outsourcing is complete. Yes there were headcount reductions but the same thing happened with AA at STL and UA at CLE. Both stations today are still mainline staffed today but have considerably lower headcount than before. However CLE has Cinderella date in 2017 after which UA is free to outsource as they please.

Josh

PIT is a mainline fleet service city, US has an overhaul base and presumably they have CWA passenger service.

Josh

what? you mean a unionized airline protected jobs but DL employees as non-union employees got the shaft?

And yet they continually vote NO WAY JOSE to the union organizing crowd!

well, yes, it does.

DL DIDN'T lay off its employees any more than US did at PIT.

You love to try to try to argue that DL laid off people but DL has the as good as or better policies of protecting its employees as unionized carriers.

and specific to this discussion, despite your arguments otherwise, NOT A SINGLE DL employee has lost their job because of DL's decision to drop AUS and LAS.. in fact, more DL employees will be needed because DL is replacing the flying that is being dropped with MAINLINE FLYING.

BTW, I told you can't ignore me - and I was right about that as well. :)

You really can't admit how effectively I control this board.

Only this site... haven't tried anything else.

I know it's hard to admit but it's true.

People just can't ignore me.

I mesmerize the masses.

I still have u on ignore   dude.   secondly you may think you control the boards but only a mentally ill dude would say that.    

josh the CWA has long had their own mainline peeps in all the cities that US had outsourced  now we have scope which gives protection  something dl does not have no matter how much the interweb dl cheerleader wants to say other wise 

Reactions: 3 people
Hey dudette,
It would appear that you have some uncontrollable urge to jump into a conversation even when you say you have me on ignore, so yeah, you better believe I am in control.

Kev-o,
despite your belief that the world revolves around you and ACS, if DL is replacing DCI operated flights (which the article says they are), more mainline aircraft means more mainline employees - ACS or not.

Since DL's latest quarterly report and every traffic report shows that mainline is growing while DCI is shrinking, then yes it absolutely validates that DL is not only protecting the jobs of and growing opportunities for mainline employees; the 717s are a big part of the reason why.

best yet, DL is expanding its network and showing profits in every region of the world while doing so.... other cAArriers should be so lucky to be able to say that.

WorldTraveler said:
You really can't admit how effectively I control this board.
There you have it. It's all about control.

You control things so effectively, the mods just deleted three pages of your crap in the grassroots thread.

I'm guessing they weren't mesmerized, eh?....

Reactions: 2 people
Yes Kev its still the topic  only that the DL cheerleader has to always turn it around to fit his narratives  Good Luck to all of the AFFECTED FOLKS in MEM

There you have it. It's all about control.

You control things so effectively, the mods just deleted three pages of your crap in the grassroots thread.

I'm guessing they weren't mesmerized, eh?....

they pulled a lot of your crap too. If I can post 3 pages of posts without anyone else in there... then I am indeed in control.

the fact that a lot of other people's posts went down is proof that you all have this deep seated need to respond to me and mark down my posts.... and thus I am in control.

When you grasp the concept that when my posts are completely ignored - including no votes down - then I'll think about another plan for a few minutes of my day that are spent on forums.

for now, I'm keeping a little flexibility in my agenda to have time for "morning coffee" with you.

Yes Kev its still the topic  only that the DL cheerleader has to always turn it around to fit his narratives  Good Luck to all of the AFFECTED FOLKS in MEM
and it is precisely because YOU ARE THE ONE that is making stuff up in an attempt to throw dirt that this topic stays alive.

There isn't ONE SHRED of evidence that DL's cancellation of AUS and LAS will impact any DL employees... but you have tried to say it anyway

You aren't interested in the truth, robbed. You are interested in mudslinging and you don't mind making stuff up to make your point.

NO DL EMPLOYEES have been impacted by this change. MORE MAINLINE SEATS are coming to MEM as a result of these changes.

Read the article. It says it. I know that would require admitting that you were wrong in what you said.

Fixed your post, WT. You didn't capitalize a few letters.

AngryGirl2.png

Maybe the people responding to you are just tired of your cyber-bullying.

It's odd that just about everyone else here can engage each other without making it personal, but you seem to not be able to do that, nor can others maintain their patience with you.

You might want to go look for the common denominator. It's not the post voting system, and it's not a deep seated anything.

You incite people, and seem to enjoy it. That's called a "wind up artist" and frankly, why the forum owners allow it to continue unchecked is boggling.

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.