----------------
On 6/2/2003 10:25:32 AM Buck wrote:

----------------

On 6/2/2003 10:14:27 AM j7915 wrote:

----------------

On 5/30/2003 7:55:09 AM Bob Owens wrote:

----------------

On 5/29/2003 12:58:58 AM j7915 wrote:

Read the article, a number of them will go to the weather company. Why are you worried, they are not mechanics, this will cost the TWU dues, so be happy.

----------------​

So one minute you are saying that we should give up everything we did to save jobs, then when it turns out that we are losing them anyway you say "be happy"?

----------------​

Bob recognize sarcasm when you see it. No I don''t like reducing the union presence at AA, it weakens all of our positions. My point was directed at all these folks who seem to think that splintering up the work groups into separate unions is good.

The McCormick Group appears to be trying to become a collection of airline related unions, but are they going to link them when it comes to pressuring the employer? The courts have issued injunctions against unions, have they ever issued back-to-work injunctions against particular work groups represented by one union?

----------------​

And what good has the industrial union philosophy done for us?

----------------​

Industrial union philosophy will not do you any good if you support management in elections. Need I remind you of RV4, AKA AMFADave''s "ecstatic letter to dubya"? Why should anyone on Capitol Hill or OKC, listen to you? The GOP knows they have your vote and the Dem know you won''t vote for them. You can either support money or votes, and the votes seem to be going against labor in politics, and money we don''t have.

Latest posts