More Strange Midatlantic Happenings

PITBull:

I just got confirmation I am correct. This is from AFA and someone in In-flight. Please PM me becuase this needs to be addressed.

Light Years said:
Start up MAA, spin it off, chapter 7 US, then MAA, the "New US Airways" buys those Airbuses etc to be operated by the MAA personell at commuter airline labor costs for long-binding contracts? I know, I'm paranoid. I hope.
Light Years,

You are correct....That's what will happen.

USAirways has the ball...Play my way or it's Chapter 7..!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :angry: :angry:

I'm sitting here looking at the "Revisions to AFA Restructuring Agreement". It's a hard copy I printed out. From the AFA website....... Section: MIDATLANTIC RATES- "The Company may operate MDA as a separate division within mainline-US Airways, Inc. Wages, benefits and work rules will match the AA Eagle flight attendant agreement. *Flight attendants will carry to MDA their longevity for pay purposes only. Seniority relative to other US Airways flight attendants will not be affected. A flight attendant may bid or be displaced to an MDA position subject to restrictions to be negotiated. A flight attendant may accept an involuntary furlough in lieu of displacement to an MDA position and will receive accrued furlough pay, and a flight attendant on furlough may bypass recall to an MDA position; in either case, the flight attendant will then be offered recall when his/her seniority entitles him/her to a position on a mainline aircraft."

*Here is where it tells us...we'll slide into pay rates at MDA at yrs. of service,(longevity), we held at mainline. Period. People....please see to it the information your posting is accurate. :rolleyes:

OK....that was a close one. Originally they weren't going to give us that and now they did. Yikes...I about had a heart attack.

Smartest Loser said:
Light Years,

You are correct....That's what will happen.

USAirways has the ball...Play my way or it's Chapter 7..!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :angry: :angry:
:lol: I also agree. This is Dave's "revolutionary" plan for his super regional airline.