Reconfigured seven USAirways Boeing 757s (East)

We use them in the winter season to the islands to replace the 319's during peak season and allows the 767's to go through heavy maintenance in the fall/winter. AUA/CUN/MBJ/SJU/SJO/STT/SXM.
They are usually scheduled on those trips as they show up in our trip pairings 2 months ahead.
ok, thanks, but I guess my question is still will these a/c have specific Caribbean routes, or will they just be thrown into the mix with the 8F/185Y 757s? Seems like intermixing them would create problems, no? :eek:

It'd be nice if the contracts allowed mixing the East and West. Then these could fly Hawaiian routes when they aren't doing European runs.

It'd be nice if the contracts allowed mixing the East and West. Then these could fly Hawaiian routes when they aren't doing European runs.

What would be nice is if the company got serious about negotiating in good faith and after almost 18 months of negotiations had closed out more then 6 of 35 sections in the AFA contract! They are too busy worried about us getting per diem if we get kidnapped on a CRAF trip and put in a cave for two years! Of all the things to argue over for the love if Pete who cares!? The sooner they grow up and get serious the sooner they can mix aircraft. Everyday they screw around it is going to cost them money.

ok, thanks, but I guess my question is still will these a/c have specific Caribbean routes, or will they just be thrown into the mix with the 8F/185Y 757s? Seems like intermixing them would create problems, no? :eek:

The normal F8-Y185 757's have the internal desiginations 757 and 7W5, the latter being overwater ones. The 7 ETOPS 757's we are discussing are desiginated 75E, and are assigned dedicated lines of flying. So normally they will be on there own little 7 airplane lines of flying.

Regards

LGA777

B Joe,
Hope you have a 5th in your napsack if it comes to that.
A few years ago a friend and I were coming back from Vegas and we brought a six pack with us. The FA made us throw them away. What a waste of alcohol, lousy beer anyway. It was a six pack of Miller High Life. I needed something to comfort me for my losses out there. I know its against regulations, but We had beer left over from the hotel during our stay. I think the time before we went we drank Captain Morgan and kept asking for cans of Coke. I think that FA knew what was going on, but she didn't care as long as we were not causing a problem. But that was going to Vegas. Come to think of it, that is when US was US Air and flew on those 737-300's.

A few years ago a friend and I were coming back from Vegas and we brought a six pack with us. The FA made us throw them away. What a waste of alcohol, lousy beer anyway. It was a six pack of Miller High Life. I needed something to comfort me for my losses out there. I know its against regulations, but We had beer left over from the hotel during our stay. I think the time before we went we drank Captain Morgan and kept asking for cans of Coke. I think that FA knew what was going on, but she didn't care as long as we were not causing a problem. But that was going to Vegas. Come to think of it, that is when US was US Air and flew on those 737-300's.

Does anyone know where the new seats and interior/galley mods for the 75E's will be done? If so how many are now fitted with the new seats. In the last Alert bulletin the seats they show don't look like the ones removed from the 330's at all.

Latest posts