New Flying Announced

jimntx

Veteran
Jun 28, 2003
Dallas, TX
New Routes:
AA will be flying JFK-Budapest and IOR–Helsinki. BA will begin LHR-SAN and Iberia will be flying MAD-LAX.

Additional existing:
Additional AA flights will be added to the schedule - JFK-BCN and MIA-MAD.

What no cut backs? No pull out of JFK-LHR? So it turns out the arm chair CEO's got it very wrong. While people in the know like Mark (MAH) were spot on.

Reguardless its great to see AA adding new flights and destinations. I look forward to seeing more.

What no cut backs? No pull out of JFK-LHR? So it turns out the arm chair CEO's got it very wrong. While people in the know like Mark (MAH) were spot on.

Reguardless its great to see AA adding new flights and destinations. I look forward to seeing more.

Do you really think this is the end of it? It's is only the beginning.
By the way JFK-MAN ceased on 9/30/10. They didn't make a big, whoop-di-doo over that.

Do you really think this is the end of it? It's is only the beginning.
By the way JFK-MAN ceased on 9/30/10. They didn't make a big, whoop-di-doo over that.

Let's try this again.

JFK-MAN was announced as a seasonal route that was to operate through 9/30/10.

And, it has done so well that last weekend it was extended to year-round service after it resumes this coming spring.

There, I corrected your inaccuracies with facts. Again.

Four more AA-operated trans-Atlantic routes from JFK will be announced over the coming months, and possibly one from O'Hare. Plus maybe MIA-BCN, but I suspect MIA-BCN will be IB-operated.

Back