Nicest Clubs

ISP

Senior
Apr 3, 2003
It had been several years since I had been in the MCO club, but this past week I spent a few hours there. It reminded me that I had always enjoyed walking down that spiral staircase, and it got me thinking. Of course people will say "CLT & PHL (B/C & A) are the nicest clubs," but in terms of secondary clubs, what are all of your favorites? I would say definately MCO for me! Also, what do you think the new press release relating to the clubs means for the club future? It is a good thing that they are doing this with the 3-tier club levels?

DCA and LGA are quite nice. PIT's need a major overhaul. The big one in CLT is by far the best, followed by the new one in the PHL A-wing.

My votes are for TPA and LGW. Both are quite open, quiet, with nice views of airport operations and incoming weather. They never seem crowded, even when most of the seats are being occupied and people are milling about. I've seen more irate customers at TPA than any other Club, probably due to weather delays. The staff always keep their cool and knows the potential re-routes even before being asked. The bartender at TPA also does a great job.

I like the CLT main club, as well as PHL B&C, which is my home away from home, followed closely by MCO, ROC and LGA.

But what really sets the clubs apart from anything else is the people behind the desks!! Now you know that I keep saying U's people are the best in the industry (they are!), but these folks are the best of the best.

I have been helped on numerous occasions by the wonderful agents in these clubs, especially PHL, ROC and LGA. I consider these folks my friends as well.

I would like to remind the folks at Fort Fumble in addition to my normal tag line,

IT'S THE PEOPLE, STUPID!!

My best to you all.

Well i agree with Art -the MCO club is nice and the folks there are really great.

I think the PHL club is nce and since that is my home I am there most but the phone system there is a joke- so many of the phones don't work and I tried to discuss it with the manager of the club one day and she blew me off BIG TIME.

The BOS Club is also very nice.

Unfortunately I'm not sure I'll renew my club membership but rather go the RCC route and use the US Clubs.

I personally think the Club in EWR has one of the nicest views and some of the BEST Club Employees in the System.................OOPS, the Company CLOSED that one.

DCA and LGW are my favorites. I have not been in the new Club in the International terminal at PHL so I'll reserve judgement until I see that one...

Latest posts