NON-REV DOH

And they just stand there and grin at you, laughing, knowing they didn't have to rush 'cause "Daddy has everyone beat" and they'll always snag a seat.
Oh my gawd! Yes! They would mock and stare every time I tried to commute! I thought I was the only one that knew of their evil ways.

nvs9u34wcopy.jpg

At US if you were not at the gate by the 10 minute mark, you did not bump another non-rev of the flight.

Um, amazing how nothing was ever said about HP being in the coffin until AFTER the merger was announced. IMHO it was "made up" to try and placate the hard working folks in PHX.
They were making little hints about it at AWA when the "so-called" ATA merger was going on.

Really?

How much of its own money did HP use to buy US as you claim?

Last time I checked it was a MERGER funded by outside investors.

Outside investors who were convinced they weren't throwin' their money away. Who did the convincing? Lakefield or Parker...or both? Parker certainely had the track record with HP of getting the most out of nothing and he has a ton of charisma. Without Parker I doubt the merger would have taken place.

Look the DOH just cause US Airways XYZ isn't justification. Other big airlines do Check-In so DOH AIN'T the only way. Think outside the box a little 700. I can go either way even though I prefer no change to what I've been accustomed to. What will you do if it's Check-In? You may have to face that possibility...just like there will be a vote when you didn't see how there could be. Regards.

Latest posts

Back