Northwest Jet makes emergency landing

More union propaganda being spewed. I have never applied for an airline job and the only reason I took this one is because it was offered and a bit of goading from you.
:lol: I sure would be interested in a compilation of ODI's on all the airlines.
The scab job wasn't offered by Scab Air was it? It was offered by STS (Scab Training Services) or some other scab herding outfit. You never applied at an airline because it would be a futile waste of time, read...REJECTED. :unsure:

I am so glad to help your dead-end carrer. Enjoy the ride down. :huh:

The scab job wasn't offered by Scab Air was it? It was offered by STS (Scab Training Services) or some other scab herding outfit.

This may be true while he was a contrator, but to become a fulltime (permanent) replacement employee, meaning a NWA employee verses a contract Scab he would have to fill out a formal application for employment. One would also expect a formal interview to have taken place.

The scab job wasn't offered by Scab Air was it? It was offered by STS (Scab Training Services) or some other scab herding outfit.
It goes both ways Hackman. First you are contacted by a contract house and offered the contract. If you accept they then send your information to the company for approval. When approved you then go to work at the company but you are not an employ of the company you are a employee of the contract house. Now if the company has some permanent positions that they would like to fill they will evaluate the contactors and offer them full time permanent positions with the company.

You never applied at an airline because it would be a futile waste of time, read...REJECTED. :unsure:
More union propaganda. I never applied because there is not one to apply to where I am from. It is as simple as that.

I never applied because there is not one to apply to where I am from. It is as simple as that.

So this is your lame excuse today?

Let me see if I understand you correctly, you chose not to apply at a Major because one did not happen to be in your backyard, so you chose to work contract third party hack shops travelling the country like some carny bouncing from one carnival to the next?... :lol:

Your are a pathetic Liar, or a total Idiot!

Then again possibly both.

So this is your lame excuse today?

Let me see if I understand you correctly, you chose not to apply at a Major because one did not happen to be in your backyard, so you chose to work contract third party hack shops travelling the country like some carny bouncing from one carnival to the next?... :lol:

Your are a pathetic Liar, or a total Idiot!

Then again possibly both.

Local 12,

You're killing me. LOL WTH does PTO keep communicating with you guys? I could never hate myself enough to keep responding for more lashings as PTO does.

Let's say that a major airline and an aircraft salvage yard were equidistant from PTO's home. The major airline was in the middle of a labor dispute with mechanics. The salvage yard had back orders and beau ceau overtime. Which employment situation would PTO peregrinate to?

Local 12,

You're killing me. LOL WTH does PTO keep communicating with you guys? I could never hate myself enough to keep responding for more lashings as PTO does.

Let's say that a major airline and an aircraft salvage yard were equidistant from PTO's home. The major airline was in the middle of a labor dispute with mechanics. The salvage yard had back orders and beau ceau overtime. Which employment situation would PTO peregrinate to?
both! a super a** scab l8ike pto can do both

Point well taken Necrophilias, I place him on the same level as whale Dung in regards to desirables.

Point well taken Necrophilias, I place him on the same level as whale Dung in regards to desirables.

I'm not sure how that might read on a resume? :)

Not long ago I stopped by a gourmet coffee shop enroute to an appointment. Two young men were sitting in front of the coffee house discussing job hunting. One of them even mentioned that he might hire on with NW. I suggested that he would do well to hire on where he had a future rather than being a pawn. After only a few minutes of discussion both of them were eager to contact a couple of job leads that I gave them and both agreed that NW was probably a bad idea.

I feel bad for today's youth because of how career paths are in our society.