NWA 747 makes emergency landing

Hey, SlobbedAgain......you're almost as good as Hack'erUpMan. You just don't know as many words yet. Work on that, will ya?

And for Hack'erUpMan (yeah, I know you'll be reading this), your last piece of quasi-literary vomitus sure did address those questions I asked.....yep, you sure did.

I think Hack'erUpMan gets himself a new name......gonna start calling him Moe......Moe Ron......

Hmmm...

Sounds like we have another SCAB in the SCAB Air forum!

Hmmm...

Sounds like we have another SCAB in the SCAB Air forum!
He's in competition with PlaytheCods for the "Scab-O-the-year-'tard award, a gold plated management codsack mounted on a smoking Scab Air B747 :huh:

It was no big deal. It was just another "normal" emergency landing for NWA. If the plane had crashed, it would have been just another "normal" accident at Northwest!
Princes, I was so much looking forward to your post on this thread, I am most disappointed. Where has your passion gone for slamming NWA?

I will be returning to work tomorrow, I'll see if I can find anything of value on the topic. It appears that all you guys are going to come up with is a lot of wit and slander.

Princes, I was so much looking forward to your post on this thread, I am most disappointed. Where has your passion gone for slamming NWA?

I will be returning to work tomorrow, I'll see if I can find anything of value on the topic. It appears that all you guys are going to come up with is a lot of wit and slander.

Do you ever shut your pie hole, SCAB?

View attachment 4498

=========================================================

Er' Excuse me Mr. "HOSS",

What part of Moderater SCOT's message, about staying on topic, did you NOT understand ???????????????

NH/BB's
Uh oh, ya know the world is going to hell in a handbasket when black bear and I agree. (no disrespect to hoss, just wanna stay on topic) Does anyone have real and accurate info regarding this incident?