O V E R ...by the 11 pm News !

You will hear endless banter and spin about Libya over the coming weeks and months.

Absolutely. The media can't use the election as an excuse anymore, and there will be people who probably thought it was better to let him be voted out of office than to come forward. Now, they've got no reason to hold back.

I know you could care less about leaving people behind in battle to die. It doesn't affect your life, so why bother learning the truth?

Do you really think the republicans did other learn their less with Clinton? Let them impact Obama. Who cares. Clinton became more popular. Senate will not know vote to remove him. All it will do is show the nation that the republicans are more interested is revenge than they are in running the country. If they even break impeachment (which you know some will) the country the republicans can kiss it good bye.

Reactions: 2 people
It's time for Obama to quit talking and get to work ........... http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Where were all of you people so deeply concerned about the national debt when Bush was in office and moving that debt from a surplus left by President Clinton to a multi-trillion dollar debt and the worst recession since the Great Depression? Why all this concern all of a sudden? Are you saying that only Republican presidents are allowed to put expenses on the credit card with no plans to pay it off?

I'm still waiting for one of you to explain to me how the government under Bush (and Romney) can cut income (cut taxes), increase expenses, and eliminate the debt all at the same time. Reagan increased taxes several times to make sure that the government paid its bills.

Reactions: 3 people
Where were all of you people so deeply concerned about the national debt when Bush was in office and moving that debt from a surplus left by President Clinton to a multi-trillion dollar debt and the worst recession since the Great Depression? Why all this concern all of a sudden? Are you saying that only Republican presidents are allowed to put expenses on the credit card with no plans to pay it off?

I'm still waiting for one of you to explain to me how the government under Bush (and Romney) can cut income (cut taxes), increase expenses, and eliminate the debt all at the same time. Reagan increased taxes several times to make sure that the government paid its bills.

Blaming Bush does not work, he's already tried that ............. see: http://www.usdebtclock.org/

That's a good point but it sure seems with Bush we went from the standard of half billions into trillions under Obama.