• Kerry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nunn

• None Of The Above

• Total voters
:blink:

That is perhaps the most idiotic statement I have read on these boards in a long time.

Not that I totally agree with this assertion, I see there’s a new T-Shirt available on the market. LOL

New_T_shirt.jpg

Not that I totally agree with this assertion, I see there’s a new T-Shirt available on the market. LOL

Clever.

I guess we will have to wait for the conspiracy theorists to come up with some number formula that shows Biden and Obama's age or number of kids, or birth date, somehow add up to 911... :rolleyes:

I don't know and I don't care. What I do care about is the media being alarmist about it. Some people made some bad choices or got caught in some unfortunate circumstances. This is not the first time this has happened.

Are you really this dense? When is the last time we had a 75% increase in foreclosures in 1 year? Please tell me? A "few" people? Really? CA had over 480,000 hoes foreclose. That's just one state. Nevada has 3.4% of all homes in some state of foreclosure. Florida was at 2% and Michigan was at 1.9% The rates are through the roof. So when is the last time this happened. My search shows it was the depression.

The fact that home buyers were idiots and banks were throwing around money with out a care is not in dispute. To say that the media is making a big deal over nothing is the most insane comment I have heard in a long time.

BTW, I do not know if you are a home owner or not ( I am guessing not) but I am and my house has already lost value. I have 2 foreclosures on my block alone. Several houses are for sale and have been for sale for a long time (several months) so it affects more than just the 'few people' who make a bad choice.

I can't believe no one sees through this whole election sham. We are told we have a choice, but only if we pick between Tweedledee or Tweedledum.
Now Obama picks Biden as a running mate. This is laughable! To the average dolt who casts a vote, OBAMA/BIDEN sounds alot like OSAMA BINLADEN. And every dolt knows OSAMA=BAD.
Perhaps the fix is in. You think? :down:

I'm up for a good conspiracy as the next guy but really man, you need some help.

Are you really this dense? When is the last time we had a 75% increase in foreclosures in 1 year?

I told you, I don't care when it happened.

The fact that home buyers were idiots and banks were throwing around money with out a care is not in dispute. To say that the media is making a big deal over nothing is the most insane comment I have heard in a long time.

They should be making a big deal about the "idiots". I am OK with that.

BTW, I do not know if you are a home owner or not ( I am guessing not) but I am and my house has already lost value.

Losing value only matters if you are wanting to sell. If you are not selling then just hang on to what you you have and be thankful. BTW I do own a home. I was out of work with a disabled wife and I struggled but I still made my payments with two kids in college. It's called planning..................

What makes you guess I don't own a home? Was it something I said?

You said it was a cycle, I'm asking when it last happened. A cycle means it has happened more than once. So when did it happen before or were you just spouting off about stuff?

I am concerned because I do not like it when an investment has a substantial decline in value due to the ineptness of government and bank institutions. What am I too do if I receive a good job offer and need to move. What if I need to move closer to my father who may need assistance in his old age? There are situation when a person may have to sell that are beyond their control.

I'm up for a good conspiracy as the next guy but really man, you need some help.
Maybe YOU can help me understand why ANYONE would still fall for the phony left vs. right paradigm. The U.S. political system in its current incarnation is the equivalent of WWE. Its all STAGED. That is why no matter who gets elected the people get consistantly SCREWED.
Obama and McCain are both CFR. It is the CFR who presented this phony choice to the american sheeple who are preoccupied with gossip, sports and status symbols.
I wish I had come up with this analogy but someone else did: The whole political process may also be compared to an illegal mob craps game. The Dems are like the Bonanos and the Reps are like the Gambinos. They may take each other out in their little squabbles and turf wars, but if anyone attacks the game, they unite to protect the game. :down:
Check out Jesse Ventura: Democrips and Rebloodicans

Come on... so is Angelina Jolie.
Well no duh! So are many prominent members of academia and corporate America, along with the political whores in D.C.
So as you see, "the man" has the whole spectrum is covered.
Hollywood puts out the propaganda to the sheeple who soak it up. Where do you get the notion to dismiss someone as a "tin foil hat" wearing conspiracy theorist? Wasn't there a movie called "Conspiracy Theory"? In which the main character (Mel Gibson) wore a tin foil hat? Many of the beliefs of the main character are valid but have been marginalized by this movie. Now whenever you are presented with a view that is out of the main stream, you are conditioned to say to yourself that you saw that in a movie and you dismiss the opinion as a conspiracy; its proponent relegated to the status of a "tin foil hat" wearer.
Just to clarify one thing. When I say "the man"I am being facetious. "The man" is not one individual. While a few wealthy and powerful DO set the political agenda ie. CFR etal, it is like minded individuals who may not even know each other who get whatever agenda passed along until it becomes main stream, or a cause du jour (global warming comes to mind).

A cycle means it has happened more than once. So when did it happen before or were you just spouting off about stuff?

To me a cycle means our economy has its ups and downs. We have had those plenty. Whether we have had forclosures this high before I don't know. Is this a record? Maybe, but the last high before this was a record and we survived. Or is this the record high that has no comeback?

I am concerned because I do not like it when an investment has a substantial decline in value due to the ineptness of government and bank institutions.

Who does?

What am I too do if I receive a good job offer and need to move. What if I need to move closer to my father who may need assistance in his old age? There are situation when a person may have to sell that are beyond their control.

You have choices to make. Make the best choice for your situation. You should know that life isn't always fair or perfect. If you have good health you can do anything. If you think you have it tough I am sure you can find someone out there who's having a worst day than you.

Well no duh! So are many prominent members of academia and corporate America, along with the political whores in D.C.
So as you see, "the man" has the whole spectrum is covered.
Hollywood puts out the propaganda to the sheeple who soak it up. Where do you get the notion to dismiss someone as a "tin foil hat" wearing conspiracy theorist? Wasn't there a movie called "Conspiracy Theory"? In which the main character (Mel Gibson) wore a tin foil hat? Many of the beliefs of the main character are valid but have been marginalized by this movie. Now whenever you are presented with a view that is out of the main stream, you are conditioned to say to yourself that you saw that in a movie and you dismiss the opinion as a conspiracy; its proponent relegated to the status of a "tin foil hat" wearer.
Just to clarify one thing. When I say "the man"I am being facetious. "The man" is not one individual. While a few wealthy and powerful DO set the political agenda ie. CFR etal, it is like minded individuals who may not even know each other who get whatever agenda passed along until it becomes main stream, or a cause du jour (global warming comes to mind).

You presume much from a 6-word statement. Carry on.

(Nudging the thread gently back towards "VP" choices), I'm going to make my prediction of the republican VP choice (by John McCain) of Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty.
One strong reason why, is that McCain savaged Romney far worse than Joe Biden did(to) Barack Obama, additionally, Governor Pawlenty has always been pro-life, whereas Romney has flip-flopped on that issue !

(Nudging the thread gently back towards "VP" choices), I'm going to make my prediction of the republican VP choice (by John McCain) of Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty.
One strong reason why, is that McCain savaged Romney far worse than Joe Biden did(to) Barack Obama, additionally, Governor Pawlenty has always been pro-life, whereas Romney has flip-flopped on that issue !

How does a McCain/Clinton ticket sound?

Sounds like it's time for another VP poll.

Back