Open Email To Dave & Jerry

USA320Pilot

Veteran
May 18, 2003
Email I just sent to Dave Siegel and Jerry Glass:

Dear Dave & Jerry:

I spent 21 years in the military being part of a great team and for whatever reason, we are not a team at US Airways. I am not pointing fingers because everybody can share in the blame -- God knows there is enough of it at our company. I want a team, I want to compete, and I want to win, period.

I understand the plan is not yet ready, suggesting something else may be up. However, when the power point presentation is ready, just go on the road and show it and let the employees decide, period.

With all due respect, if there truly is a plan, I suggest you go on the road and show it. I am tired of the relentless rhetoric from both sides.

Respectfully,

Chip

Chip,

You have finally come up with something that I can sign off on with 100% backing. I think you have well expressed the feelings of thousands of us.

Nice Job Mon Capitan !!!

AMEN< AMEN< AMEN!! Its about time somebody said it. Clear , simple and right to the point. ENOUGH already, tell us what it is so we can move forward and stop spinning our wheels. After 24 years here im OVER all the pickering,in-fighting,wondering,hoping, and wishing it would all work out right... LETS SEE THE PLAN A.S.A.P!

Perfect Chip.....now you're talking. I have been feeling that way all week and glad to see that you and others feel the same way.

Let the employees decide !!!!!!!!! :up:

Finally!!! Something from you that isnt so obtuse and that registers in the realm of sanity. I agree with this post from you.

:D

IF
If
if there is a plan.

That may be the crux of it right there. This company has not had any kind of strategic plan since mid 1987. Nothing to date would suggest otherwise.

Good luck to us all, we will surely need it.

Of course it is well within their power to do exactly as Chip suggests, which by the way I think is a great idea. However it appears they prefer to continue their FUD campaign to it's conclusion in order to achieve the maximum effect on the employee group before actually telling them anything. In that way they hope to extract the greatest amount of concessions possible.

My question is if the current regime has been less than honest on numerous occasions how would you know if they are being honest with this latest dog and pony show?

I think it is prudent not to believe frequent liars. So how could you even believe what they are saying to you. Wouldn't that be foolish?

pitguy said:
My question is if the current regime has been less than honest on numerous occasions how would you know if they are being honest with this latest dog and pony show?

I think it is prudent not to believe a frequent liars. So how could you even believe what they are saying to you. Wouldn't that be foolish?
As usual, hysteria rules the day...

spank.gif

ITRADE, you are not a U employee you have not lived Dave's lies.

Pilot'e pension
Airbus outsourcing
MDA job for everyone

Dave has done nothing but lie to all of us.

Back