Orlando office staying open another month

fred

Jan 7, 2003
I just heard from a Supervisor in Pit that because there are so many calls on hold they are keeping the Orlando office open another month. She said they would know for sure on the 9th. She said she spoke with someone who works in Washington
Has anyone else gotten a notice of anykind, she also said they were going to extent it because of the new contract.
Fred

I thought MCO rez closed as of Sun night. Dont know how they would plan on reopening if thats the case. More likely just more call backs in INT and PIT. No need to take the time/effort to call people back to MCO especially if its only temp.

I called my aunt concerning this rumor. Her 3rd cousin has a friend who works for the company. This friend has a contact in CCY....from what she was told..this rumor isn't true.
9.gif']

tadjr....MCORES offically closes on the 10th. There is no truth to the statement that the office will remain open until next month. Doubt very much that the powers to be in CCY will extend the office opening until next month with a 1 day notice.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/7/2003 1:28:35 PM Do_it_for_Dave wrote:

I called my aunt concerning this rumor. Her 3rd cousin has a friend who works for the company. This friend has a contact in CCY....from what she was told..this rumor isn't true. [img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif']
----------------
[/blockquote]

I can do ya one better than that..your ctc in CCY has a friend who knows Jerry SEINFELD who's wife is brother in law to ANDREW DICE CLAY and the DICEMAN says..YOU'RE FULLA *&)*(&%$@)(@&^#**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translated ,,that means NO WAY, send that Supe rumor to PRICING, where all good tales are spun.[img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif']

thank goodness my wife was all upset and we had a big trip to France planned. She said she'll send the rumor to VP of Res because Miss VP is always honest Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

There's no way they will keep MCO open another month. People have already made plans and even started other jobs. I turned in my I.D. last night. Friday night it's my headset. Homes have been put up for sale and some people have already left the state early. It would wreak havoc if they said they would keep it open at this late date. (on second thought, that would play close to par)

Many speculate that MCO reservations was closed to coincide with the current vote, Many believe that the company knew most of you would not transfer and would then vote yes on the TA hoping to keep your furlough package. I think they rushed up the closing and now are paying the price.

That package will be out the window when we invade Iraq.