Our plan

freedom

Veteran
Feb 15, 2006
Ok , we’ve all heard the doom and gloom of our impending destruction , and there are many at this company who feel that our management doesn’t have what it takes …

Irregardless of our management I believe WE CAN make a difference , a difference that could ultimately mean success or failure for our company ….

That difference should start TODAY , June 1st 2008 …

We need to be first in everything this month , on time arrivals , customer complaints and missed baggage .. (the good first , not that bad first ) ..

If we can accomplish all of this we will get free positive press for our company , AND 150 payout …

I don’t know about you all , but I sure could use 150 to throw into my gas tank …

I think we as an airline have what it takes , can we actually do it ? That remains to be seen .

TRIPLE PAY BABY , TRIPLE PAY!!! :up:

Freedom I can appreciate your optimism.......however I wonder if this Co. wants to succeed...or just settle for whatever happens........I'm at this point VERY unimpressed with our leadership....I guess if the doors closed tomorrow,they have all the means(money) to ride off into the sunset...while US (employees)are left scratching our heads............

TRIPLE PAY BABY , TRIPLE PAY!!! :up:

A good attitude is where it all starts, good stuff.

I just wonder if you all have the tools needed...that's all. I mean, at the end of the day, there's no doubt and on time, luggage arrives with the pax deal is doable....but the busted seats, filthy airplanes, inoperable IFEs, constant de-valuing of the product leads to a great number of filings with aunt D.O.T. Hell, I was on US for exactly 4 flights in March....busted seats on 3 of the 4 airplanes, horrible service...4 flights, 4 D.O.T.s filed....and the wife was along for the ride, an in one of the seats that was downright a hazzard....so that was 8 D.O.T.s in all...

Yeah, no dobut this team can lead the way in ON TIME and LUGGAGE performance....but I seriously doubt this management team can get the team the tools it needs to stay out of the bottom three in "COMPLAINTS" in this life time or any other...

Of course, with all the money being saved on scrapping pretzels, what do I know...maybe now someone can actually use a little Pine-Sol or something....who knows.

A good attitude is where it all starts, good stuff.

I just wonder if you all have the tools needed...that's all. I mean, at the end of the day, there's no doubt and on time, luggage arrives with the pax deal is doable....but the busted seats, filthy airplanes, inoperable IFEs, constant de-valuing of the product leads to a great number of filings with aunt D.O.T. Hell, I was on US for exactly 4 flights in March....busted seats on 3 of the 4 airplanes, horrible service...4 flights, 4 D.O.T.s filed....and the wife was along for the ride, an in one of the seats that was downright a hazzard....so that was 8 D.O.T.s in all...

Yeah, no dobut this team can lead the way in ON TIME and LUGGAGE performance....but I seriously doubt this management team can get the team the tools it needs to stay out of the bottom three in "COMPLAINTS" in this life time or any other...

Of course, with all the money being saved on scrapping pretzels, what do I know...maybe now someone can actually use a little Pine-Sol or something....who knows.

Well I for one would like to apologize for our poor service ..

Did you talk to any of our company representatives after your travel or during ? I completely agree that getting those seat backs fixed should be a priority , no PAX should have to sit on a flight be it an hour or 8 hours in a broken seat , furthermore I do believe it’s against the FAA rules and regs to allow a PAX to sit in a broken seat .

You’ll be happy to know that our company DOES have a program in place to fix the type of broken items you addressed , right now as I hear that program is going full throttle for the gear up in summer travel …

The next time you notice something broken or not right , please feel free to inform one of our stewardess and they’ll take that information down so we can correct the problem when the A/C gets to our hanger .

I hope your next experience with us will be more pleasant , we really do appreciate your business .

The next time you notice something broken or not right , please feel free to inform one of our stewardess and they’ll take that information down so we can correct the problem when the A/C gets to our hanger .

"Stewardess, Stewardess, STEWARDESS!

How come they won't answer me?

:down: :blink: Who are you? :blink: :shock:

OOOOOOOOOOOh brother .. from radical union laborist who wanted to wildcat a few months back to

good will ambassador , for the love of pretzels . give it a break. OOOOOOOh and by the way the poster

you were talking to is one or should I say was one of our elites . and it was probably his focus group that

got the company to finally get off there arse and do something about our decrepit airplanes.

hey freedom ,
just got a raise and a contract . all is perfect in his world so now he's come to brighten everyones day

plus he just bought a cape crusader outfit at target . HE is invincible other than that he throws bags for a living

geez what is it with stewardess ? yes i could have said F/A , but if you noticed i was trying to be polite and classy so i used a more formal term besides F/A ...

As to you O-man .... yes i remain a militant worker , but duhhh the times have changed on you again ... see now we're in survival mode and there's no more time to be militant . I want my company to SURVIVE so I can have a JOB going forward … that means YES I will become a good will ambassador to every PAX I meet , on or OFF the job …. I’m proud of what I do for a living and I intend to let my work ethic shine through .

geez what is it with stewardess ? yes i could have said F/A , but if you noticed i was trying to be polite and classy so i used a more formal term besides F/A ...

As to you O-man .... yes i remain a militant worker , but duhhh the times have changed on you again ... see now we're in survival mode and there's no more time to be militant . I want my company to SURVIVE so I can have a JOB going forward … that means YES I will become a good will ambassador to every PAX I meet , on or OFF the job …. I’m proud of what I do for a living and I intend to let my work ethic shine through .

NOW theres a good solid union man. "I got my contract so all is good its all about me" . never mind the F/A and pilots contracts are still

open . But Hey no one every said you couldn't be a good union person and treat our customers right. You just like to flip-flop like

a pancake on a hot griddle. Don't worry about the next BK . You won't be around for that party .

[
You’ll be happy to know that our company DOES have a program in place to fix the type of broken items you addressed , right now as I hear that program is going full throttle for the gear up in summer travel …

Does that include PHL actually getting the bags loaded? What a novel idea?

Fine , lets have it out O-man …

About the pilots and FA’s ..

Personally I think the FA’s are WEAK , very very WEAK … there is NO excuse for them to have gone this long without a contract ,, I’d LOVE to hear why they don’t have a new one , and if they simply blame it on their union leadership then that’s just sad .. Where were their wild cat strikes , sick outs , slow downs , did they do anything to make the news other than being bitches to the PAX ? I bet not , pure utter weakness ….

As for the pilots , their civil war has cost them this go round in negotiations , they haven’t made any progress and they won’t for quite sometime ….

Want to know something even MORE sad , even IF the pilots and FA’s could get their #### together , it’s too late , the train has left the station …. Do you hear that hissing sound ? That’s the air coming out of the fake reality world bubble … cause in the REAL world all of the major airlines are heading into a black pit of nothingness , right now it’s a game of last man standing …. The fa’s won’t get ANYTHING done , hell even the rest of us might return to our BK contracts .. And that would be the GOOD news , short of closing our doors for good and being unemployed during what is expected to be the worst recession in the last 50 years ….

See here O-man , our options aren’t open , we either succeed or we fail , and this time failure could carry a VERY high price , there’s NO guarantee that we could enter into BK and then come back out ….

you’ve let complacency rule you , you think just because you’ve survived two or three BK’S that you can’t lose your job and that things can’t take a horrible turn for the worst for everyone …. Your still stuck in some sort of time loop…. Well I’ve got SHOCKING news for you , the credit that a lot of companies that go into bankruptcy use to get OUT of it , has dried up … no one in their right mind will lend us airways MONEY , why ? So they can lose their investment again to BK ? Nah , ain’t gonna happen ..

You either get your head in the game NOW , or you can go down to your local wal mart and pick up an app with the rest of us .