Is it time to send Doug Parker on a media blizt ?

Competency would involve showing up as advertised on CNN.

And please provide solid proof as to why DP canceled. Your speculation means nothing. I am sure it is not because he didn't want to "face the fire"; he has no problem defending the changes (that CO is now implementing), and continues to defend them to this day.

Competency would involve showing up as advertised on CNN.

It will never be up to you.

your right about the second part , wrong about the first ...

i suppose it is a complete waste of my time to debate corporate theory , as we all know they will tow their own line ... i just like to do it for kicks .... you know , arm chair general and such ... :blink:

As for the CNN interview , you DO remember that he went to appear before the senate instead right ?

Now you tell me , what's more important , the senate of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , or larry king ?

freedom said:
heck if he made a few motivational appearances at some AA meetings we'd REALLY have a great PR angle to work .

YGBSM!

An AA meeting is not a photo op, it is a place for recovering drunks to lend their support to one another in their fight to maintain their sobriety.Inside the meeting everyone is the same, CEO or janitor, we're all drunks trying to stay sober.

as we all know they will tow their own line.

As for the CNN interview , you DO remember that he went to appear before the senate instead right ?

Now you tell me , what's more important , the senate of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , or larry king ?

I don't know about towing my own line. It would be toe the line.

As far as Parker appearing before the US Senate that night, no I don't remember. Neither would he because he did not.

I am responsible. Parker stood up Larry King because the dog ate his homework.

As I recall, he was supposedly attending a meeting with members of Congress. Not appearing before the Senate. Also, Larry King comes on the air at 9:00 pm and neither the Senate nor the House of Representatives is normally in a regular session that late at night.

Frankly I believe he was intentionally ducking Larry King that night because of the USAPA ad in USA Today on that date and he did not want to have the interview be predominantly about safety and fuel issues.

do you see were I am going with this. You have no clue... my suggestion is.... Get one!!!

Just my opinion...
So you are stuck on a plane with passengers I get it now. Moreover, may I ask while your interacting with the customers and they have a problem with there travel that needs to be address immediately what do tell them to do?I know what they instruct in flight attendant class

QUOTE (safety stud @ Sep 6 2008, 09:28 AM)
Ok, let's really talk about the issue here...

None of the unions with any size have a merged contract. Just my opinion...

The mechanics and stock clerks and Utility and ramp and passengers service is a major part of the airline
All have contracts in place
I forgot to add dispatch