Our plan

I see Baghdad Bob has re-appeared once again. This time butting into F/A and Pilots transitioning? Insulting F/A's by calling them stewardesses? Last week good ole BB wanted us all to pay 20.00 a leg to fly non-rev and this week he is looking forward to getting 150.00 for good customer service/on time flights? BB, are we in the manic stage tonight? Good grief, time to end another useless thread. Hey Shannon have you found the barf bags yet?

Your right I DON’T know what I’m talking about , fill me in why DON’T you have a contract ?

Also , could you mention some work actions the FA’S have taken in the past few years if their fed up , from reading some of the posts it SEEMS like the FA’S are fed up , are they ? Or are they happy and content
ahhh genius. we don't have a contract because managment is dragging their f'n feet in negotiating . plain and simple. richard ,this guy is pissing me off.

Give him a little time to respond everyone...BB has his nose in his dictionary right now.

Wow , I just don’t have a response ..

“Company’s dragging their feet ….â€￾

Since when is this company NOT dragging it’s feet in talks ?

….

I guess I had better put my game face on for my fellow workers as well

“I’m so sorry to hear that things are taking so long for our FA’s and pilot’s , I really hope that your all able to sit down and work things out with this company someday … please don’t take my questioning you about work actions to be taken as a suggestion that you should have “takenâ€￾ work actions , it wasn’t , in fact that was just me being foolish … anyways , I’m sure there’s going to be a brighter future for all of you , so hang in their and keep your heads up OK ?â€￾

"O man I think dexter came up with that I just thought the poster deserved proper introduction before an F/a kills him"

You two sure are one to talk about anything requiring GUTS ….

Ah yes , I sure remember all of the work actions and protests you didn’t take to help us get the contract that we have today , good job guys! :up:

You’ve always been a day late and a dime short . :down:

Freedom, maybe our union doesn't agree with management's proposals. Mgmt doesn't want to increase our pay on the East. They are only willing to raise the West's pay up to ours. We are already making 1990 wages. I'm making way less than what I made in 2001. Also, management wants to take away a lot of West's vacation. I have 8 years' seniority and guess how many days of vacation I got for this year? Seven days! That's it! I would rather our union fight the company and have it take longer than to just agree to another crappy contract that I wasn't here to vote on btw. There are a lot of things that we are working to change and it takes time, especially when our greedy mgmt doesn't want us to have a decent contract.

"O man I think dexter came up with that I just thought the poster deserved proper introduction before an F/a kills him"

You two sure are one to talk about anything requiring GUTS ….

Ah yes , I sure remember all of the work actions and protests you didn’t take to help us get the contract that we have today , good job guys! :up:

You’ve always been a day late and a dime short . :down:
you did nothing to get the pos contract you have except take advantage of on site voting that no one else could do

Freedom, maybe our union doesn't agree with management's proposals. Mgmt doesn't want to increase our pay on the East. They are only willing to raise the West's pay up to ours. We are already making 1990 wages. I'm making way less than what I made in 2001. Also, management wants to take away a lot of West's vacation. I have 8 years' seniority and guess how many days of vacation I got for this year? Seven days! That's it! I would rather our union fight the company and have it take longer than to just agree to another crappy contract that I wasn't here to vote on btw. There are a lot of things that we are working to change and it takes time, especially when our greedy mgmt doesn't want us to have a decent contract.

Flight chick , your describing almost the EXACT same scenario that we here in the west fleet JUST finished dealing with …

There must be SOME improvements for the people on your side flight chic , it’s more likely , and I’m just saying this from an outsiders perspective , that what the company is offering isn’t “Enough “ for you …

I’m the sort that is at a completely disagreement with this phrase “There are a lot of things that we are working to change and it takes time “ I used to worry that the people in fleet who had that mindset would prevail and that by the time we actually DID sign a contract , so much time would have passed that we could have signed what they offered us in the beginning and THEN signed another one again ….

I just hate watching workers piss years of their lives away … and this company DOES play hardball …. I hope that the west workers don’t make A LOT less than you in the east , I can really feel for THEM , because let me tell you , it SUCKS to be on the other end of the making less scale ….(right here )

you did nothing to get the pos contract you have except take advantage of on site voting that no one else could do

And you’ll thank us , because YOU would truly have done NOTHING , with no merger you would have dragged this #### out till 2010 … and LIKE I TOLD YOU … as you can SEE the us economy IS going down the tubes …. Remember when I TOLD YOU , that we’d most likely have a weaker bargaining position in 2010 … well it sure is LOOKING that way … heck , right now I’m just hoping our company SURVIVES until that time …

MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Baloney has a first name, it's O S C A R!!
My bo lo ney has a sec ond name it's M A Y E R

I love to eat it every day and if you ask me what I'll SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

OSCAR MAYER HAS A WAY WITH B O L O G N A!

:up:

Irregardless of the union, it is plane rediculus that the stewardesses don't have a new single contract. i think too much time has been spent figuring out the carts and new envoy service and the contracts have fallen to the waist side. bother way, the pilots are a whole different issue and they could care less about if anyone gets a new contract.

Latest posts

Back