Our plan

Well I for one would like to apologize for our poor service ..

Did you talk to any of our company representatives after your travel or during ? I completely agree that getting those seat backs fixed should be a priority , no PAX should have to sit on a flight be it an hour or 8 hours in a broken seat , furthermore I do believe it’s against the FAA rules and regs to allow a PAX to sit in a broken seat .

You’ll be happy to know that our company DOES have a program in place to fix the type of broken items you addressed , right now as I hear that program is going full throttle for the gear up in summer travel …

The next time you notice something broken or not right , please feel free to inform one of our stewardess and they’ll take that information down so we can correct the problem when the A/C gets to our hanger .

I hope your next experience with us will be more pleasant , we really do appreciate your business .
You need an education. We are Flight Attendants, not maids!!! :rolleyes: Stewardess???? :rolleyes: Pax's sit in broken seats all the time. They are not fixed, because the seats are old, and not being replaced.. You should probably concentrate on getting pax's bags where they need to be, and ONTIME, not LOST?! Because obviously with your NEW contract, and HUGE PAY RAISE, it isn't making ONE difference????! Maybe you should radio your hommie DP!!? Maybe he can help! :eek: :rolleyes: Wait? He is too busy trying to make US Safety Professionals, yes Safety Professionals, SALESMEN and women, I forgot!?? Forgive me. :D

Fine , lets have it out O-man …

About the pilots and FA’s ..

Personally I think the FA’s are WEAK , very very WEAK … there is NO excuse for them to have gone this long without a contract ,, I’d LOVE to hear why they don’t have a new one , and if they simply blame it on their union leadership then that’s just sad .. Where were their wild cat strikes , sick outs , slow downs , did they do anything to make the news other than being bitches to the PAX ? I bet not , pure utter weakness ….

As for the pilots , their civil war has cost them this go round in negotiations , they haven’t made any progress and they won’t for quite sometime ….

Want to know something even MORE sad , even IF the pilots and FA’s could get their #### together , it’s too late , the train has left the station …. Do you hear that hissing sound ? That’s the air coming out of the fake reality world bubble … cause in the REAL world all of the major airlines are heading into a black pit of nothingness , right now it’s a game of last man standing …. The fa’s won’t get ANYTHING done , hell even the rest of us might return to our BK contracts .. And that would be the GOOD news , short of closing our doors for good and being unemployed during what is expected to be the worst recession in the last 50 years ….

See here O-man , our options aren’t open , we either succeed or we fail , and this time failure could carry a VERY high price , there’s NO guarantee that we could enter into BK and then come back out ….

you’ve let complacency rule you , you think just because you’ve survived two or three BK’S that you can’t lose your job and that things can’t take a horrible turn for the worst for everyone …. Your still stuck in some sort of time loop…. Well I’ve got SHOCKING news for you , the credit that a lot of companies that go into bankruptcy use to get OUT of it , has dried up … no one in their right mind will lend us airways MONEY , why ? So they can lose their investment again to BK ? Nah , ain’t gonna happen ..

You either get your head in the game NOW , or you can go down to your local wal mart and pick up an app with the rest of us .
You Jealous Devil, you!! :D

BB from Wal Mart is loosing his cool. As you can see NO ONE is interested although it is very entertaining to read the IRAQI REPORTS from Tempe. Next thing out of BB's mouth will be that all "stewardesses" must wear a skirt ! Makes you wonder what truly makes BB spin????

End the thread. WE ARE NOT INTERESTED.

that's our good friend Baghdad Bob from PHX ...lol
Just goes to show any ramper out there can become a "stewardess" and get the real experience of what it means to be with our customers the MAJORITY OF THE TIME!! And then, they will have REAL knowledge of OUR Job. :lol:

Vomit, flu, colds. allerigies. too cold. too hot.. sneezing.. farts and farts..smelly lavs.. saliva dirty smell, seats, etc. stinky carts. mrsa. bacteria gallour. bare feet, dirty socks. dirty ice. sticky coke cans. infant crys. medical emergencies. diapers. dirty diapers. cuts. scrapes. back aches. feet swelling. The list goes on. :blink: Now, you know just a taste of what we deal with on a flight, leg per leg, hours on end!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :)

WCT F/A's get nothing but love and respect from me I interact daily with them before pushback and they are all good peeps. Just overlook BB he just don't get it

WCT F/A's get nothing but love and respect from me I interact daily with them before pushback and they are all good peeps. Just overlook BB he just don't get it
And Gate Agents are OUR HEROES!!! Thank you for the last row, dealing with seat dups, kids seperated, etc, outrages drunk pax's, disabled, wheel chairs..... The list goes on......! :( We love you! And Thank You for all your hard work! You deal with nightmares day on end. :)

You Jealous Devil, you!! :D
Let me add to your uneducated post my friend RAMPER called FREEDOM. We are not WEAK!! OUR company, yes AMERICA WEST is the reason for SLOW negotiations, not AFA UNION!! The pilot mess is not helping with our COMBINED CONTRACT! We have no control of IF we can SICK out or CHAOS! We have not been released into arbritration, or an Impasse. So give US FA's a BREAK! You have no clue what is going on!! I was here before the first contract here at HP, and hope to see one again here at US. Maybe you should join US on our meetings at the AFA office once a month, and see what is Really going on with negoitiations. STALL, STALL!! USAPA, ALPA mess????!! All on the co, and DP's part. BY the way, We fly with PILOTS, did you know that??? :rolleyes:

I due respect your RAMPER JOB, THANK YOU!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME.

Vomit, flu, colds. allerigies. too cold. too hot.. sneezing.. farts and farts..smelly lavs.. saliva dirty smell, seats, etc. stinky carts. mrsa. bacteria gallour. bare feet, dirty socks. dirty ice. sticky coke cans. infant crys. medical emergencies. diapers. dirty diapers. cuts. scrapes. back aches. feet swelling. The list goes on. :blink: Now, you know just a taste of what we deal with on a flight, leg per leg, hours on end!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :)

I just called off sick with the flu. Can I use this post as my doctor's note?