PHL Maintenance

I work at DCA and just came back from CLT getting the famous MIT training, but anyways, Yeah... I am just interested to get some experience with the big airplanes like the 757/767 or 330 so I want to know what kind of opportunity can I have getting trained in this type of A/C IF I transfer to PHL, that's all....

(SORRY TO REPEAT MY REPLIES BUT I AM GETTING REPLIES OUT OF THE TOPIC AND STILL WAITING FOR SOME GOOD INFOMATION.. THANKS !!)

I would like to know how is it working in PHL ?? and What kind of lines can you bid ??, I mean like, if there is any hangar lines, or international lines, and how easy are to get those ??(talking about midnight shift of course), plus How easy is to get training in the different types of airplanes we have, you know... all that good stuff please, I'm thinking to go to PHL that's why I wanna know all this, thanks in advance for anybody that wants to share this information.
Do yourself a favor and learn the language of the country you live in. Philly is booked,stay home.