PHL Rampers Fired and Arrested Soon?

Radio here just said that they were fired.

Good.

Now expect the union to stand up for them.

Unions, they exist to shelter the lazy and the thief.

I wonder how many Union Reps were involved?

Speaking of which what is the latest on Armideo and his minions?

Gee...let's cut more service from northeast cities and subject even more customers through that hell hole....oh sorry I forgot, we are! How dumb of me!

Radio here just said that they were fired.

Good.
Now expect the union to stand up for them.

Unions, they exist to shelter the lazy and the thief.
Looks the the IAM is going to have their hands full now with these fine folks, and the previous 22. Look for an increase in dues to cover legal costs.... :unsure:

Man, if these guys could take some of their "creative" energy and simply apply it to their JOBS, maybe, just maybe, bags would arrive with the passengers!

I think you will all be surprised when this finally comes out in the wash its not like your reading it there is a twist to the story.

I heard through the grapevine that a manager SOLD his password and the passwords of several other managers to the agents.
Just another example of the fine company leadership in Philly.

I know many companies that I deal with make personel change passwords monthly. There are some systems that have it automated and will prompt you to change it before anyone can go on. I am surprised that a company this size didn't have that implemented long ago. This should have been pre-merger stuff. If they have access to that, it really makes me wonder what else they have access to. Scary!

I heard through the grapevine that a manager SOLD his password and the passwords of several other managers to the agents.
Just another example of the fine company leadership in Philly.

That is some of it, that Manager was allegedly fired for taking bribes for dishing out extra overtime. Now the rumour is that he "taught" those involved how to get into Workbrain and give themselves and friends extra hours. The agent partition of Workbrain, and the Management/Admin partition of it operate differently and are accessed differently. Either by watching managers input O.T., or by being taught how, they ultimately needed to learn how to manipulate the Manager's Workbrain access. This took deliberate and concerted effort to do. I personally know one of the Managers whose identity was stolen, he is an honest and dedicated employee. Why should he burn because some criminal stole his password? But, don't forget, there are criminal and dishonest agents in PHL that also have found a way to "follow" the last agent using a computer onto thehub.com and steal their companion passes. These people need to be fired and prosecuted. I guess it goes to show that just because you pass a pee test and background test doesn't mean you are honest. Just because someone has never been convicted of a crime, doesn't mean they are a saint, it just means they have never been caught.

What kind of system is this with direct supervisors authorizing OT and then not running reports to verify the hours before they are sent to payroll?

Hmm this is an interesting turn of events .... can't say i'm sad to see this company get a black eye ... This almost plays into something i was thinking about writing if we in the west don't have a new contract by january ... it's rather Machiavellian in theme but it plays along the lines of not having a moral obligation to a company that does not treat the individual in a moral manner .

It's sad that the EAST is the one getting all the attention and their the ones who make the big checks , but we the GOOD baggage handlers in the WEST who are hard working and honest get ZIP...

If i could do what they did in the East i would give every west employee 100 hours of overtime every week until they caught me ...

Latest posts

Back