PIT

Isn't good weather a huge reason why people decide to live where they do?
I myself am a PIT transplant and love the weather as well as the friendly people, but everything in CLT needs to be modified to meet the needs of everything when they already had it in PIT? The only thing PIT needs is tumble weeds from Tempe!

Until September, the banking industry was PLENTY more than what PIT has.

And why brush off a huge factor with the "other than weather" aside? Maybe weather is why companies, and therefore people, move to CLT and from PIT.

Could it be the high taxes, corrupt goverment, shoddy infrastructure?

Seriously, how much traffic really originates in CLT? i dunno, I really miss going through PIT. AVP used to have multiple planes going to PIT and I would imagine that many other cities in the northeast used to funnel through PIT before we were all redirected to CLT and PHL. PIT was the ultimate hub for the traveler. To be honest, I'm not minding EWR at all. It is a great airport. Very clean and well run...

Whats wrong with CLT?
Oh nothing. I love CLT. It is a great airport. The only think about CLT that stinks for me is the 2 hour flight on the Canadair... PIT used to be 45 min on a Dash. EWR is working great for me now on CO because it is 20 min on a Dash.

Like I've said before. I'll give US another chance when I really believe that the product has improved.