POLL: The US Airways name?

Will a merger put an end to the US Airways name in 2010

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I will grant that there are two sides to every story. And that ALPA sold the TWA pilots out in the vain hope that the APA would kiss and makeup with ALPA.

So, you have your opinion. That's fine.

Congress and the White House agreed with me, though. That's why the law regarding these mergers (in reaction to the TWA/AA mess) came to be.

I satisfied that my view prevailed. Enjoy yours as long as you like.
You state that you agree with the law requiring binding arbitration but yet you refuse to accept the binding arbitration decision issued by Nicalau.

You state that you agree with the law requiring binding arbitration but yet you refuse to accept the binding arbitration decision issued by Nicalau.
By the time you pilots sort things out our company will be closed
Down.

There are large differences.

One is an ALPA-mandated process with a nebulous policy to follow.

The other is a federally-mandated process with the Allegheny-Mohawk LPPs as its basis.

Night and day.

In fact about the only similarity is the word "arbitration."

1- if the name changes- lets have - -Air Doug :ph34r:
2-is our 50 smackers eliminated?

Just wondering..

By the time you pilots sort things out our company will be closed
down.
Ah, Mr. negativity speaks again. I don't know how you keep going from day to day with your "gloom and doom" outlook. Just about every post that you make on here has the sky falling with the end near any day now. I'm glad that I don't work with you, as I would most likely jump off the roof of the terminal after listening to your preaching after a full shift. Get a grip already, or get another job in a different industry. It is obvious that you haven't been in the Airline industry long enough to know how it operates. I have lived thru the last 10 years of staggering losses, wage reductions, and 2 trips to BK court. You have had the doors closing here for the last 2 years. With the end near, I would think that you would have found another job already.... :shock:

Latest posts

Back