prefunding estimate is back! the hard sale is back!

I do not hear much about layoffs, has the company found out that tulsa has cost advantages to the MRO's.
If you guys accept this LBO II, I think the MRO's will be sending their work to tulsa.

Just looked at my refund and it appears I'm pretty close on my estimate of $50,000.00 if the Section 1114 is successful for someone of the age of 45 meeting the 15 years of service decided to leave AA. Not bad traveling money while beating the path for new employment.

If,If,If, Btw a person with the age of 45 and 15 years of service would no way have $ 25,000 in there prefunding. I should know, I am 43 with 23 years of service and I barely have $3,500 in my prefunding. There you go again trying to sell this POS T/A with your AA math. Lies, Lies and more Lies. Vote No!

If,If,If, Btw a person with the age of 45 and 15 years of service would no way have $ 25,000 in there prefunding. I should know, I am 43 with 23 years of service and I barely have $3,500 in my prefunding. There you go again trying to sell this POS T/A with your AA math. Lies, Lies and more Lies. Vote No!

Wrong. I'm 50 and exceed the years of service requirement and my prefunding including interest is just over $6,300.00 so add that to the Early Out offer and the estimated walk away would exceed $45,500.00 before receiving the companies prefunding portion if it comes to fruitation...

Just looked at my refund and it appears I'm pretty close on my estimate of $50,000.00 if the Section 1114 is successful for someone of the age of 45 meeting the 15 years of service decided to leave AA. Not bad traveling money while beating the path for new employment...

Wow, all it takes is $50,000.00 to sell your integrity? You hiding behind an alias while indicating you are willing to sell out your craft and those who will be coming into our proud craft is disgusting. Your possession of principles is so inadequate as to be laughable and contemptible.

Vote No!

Wow, all it takes is $50,000.00 to sell your integrity? You hiding behind an alias while indicating you are willing to sell out your craft and those who will be coming into our proud craft is disgusting. Your possession of principles is so inadequate as to be laughable and contemptible.

Vote No!
And it only took $500 to sell your integrity Ken. Give the money back and stop selling out the overhaul bases!

Just looked at my refund and it appears I'm pretty close on my estimate of $50,000.00 if the Section 1114 is successful for someone of the age of 45 meeting the 15 years of service decided to leave AA. Not bad traveling money while beating the path for new employment...
Would you leave for $50,000?

And your integrity sells for what, $180k a year plus the free car?
Once again, I work on the floor. I do not have an Int'l job and the only free car I got was the beat up Mustang I got when I turned 16. I should have kept that car BTW.

Funny mine is less than $8K on my contributions and the company will not disclose their match amount until after the voting. I would love to see proof that you would get $50K

You could sure feed a CAVE Man Pie Hole some retirement medical for a married couple for 4 years with that $50K, so you can leave and break even on your insurance cost if you are 61 years old. Better buy some lottery tickets if your under 61 yrs of age to cover the cost of your medical insurance until you reach medicare age.

Wrong. I'm 50 and exceed the years of service requirement and my prefunding including interest is just over $6,300.00 so add that to the Early Out offer and the estimated walk away would exceed $45,500.00 before receiving the companies prefunding portion if it comes to fruitation...

If, if, if.
By voting yes you are offering the company half the fund to use in a settlement with the 1114 committee and make themslves look good at our expense.

By the way UAL offered $75000 and none of it was funded through 20 years of payroll deduction.

If the right situation presented itself then yes I would consider it. There will be many who will take advantage of this if the TA passes, count on it.... B)

Either way the company will offer an Early out, they need new blood in Maint, The average age in our department is 54, so by next year the average worker will be elligible for early retirement. I agree that many will take advantage of it if they have a wife that works and has Health Benefits from her job. The question is after the screwing that the company has given us do you want your last act to be to help the company screw the people you have worked along side of for decades? I can guess your answer but I hope more mechanics have more integrity than you.

Either way the company will offer an Early out, they need new blood in Maint, The average age in our department is 54, so by next year the average worker will be elligible for early retirement. I agree that many will take advantage of it if they have a wife that works and has Health Benefits from her job. The question is after the screwing that the company has given us do you want your last act to be to help the company screw the people you have worked along side of for decades? I can guess your answer but I hope more mechanics have more integrity than you.

Speaking of integrity. You were on the negotiating committee right? The committee voted to bring this TA back to the membership right? Once that vote is made isn't it your duty as a committee member to support the decision of the committee and set aside your differences? Your actions so far say alot about your INTEGRITY....just saying

Latest posts

Back