prefunding estimate is back! the hard sale is back!

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use the AirlineForums.com Message Boards to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

Raptorman back off!! while Vortilon may have hurt your feelings, and may have violated the board rules, that is for the moderators to decide, not you. By seeking a release of one's identity, is just as grievous as any other violation of the rules.

I will back off but it really does make me physically sick when someone uses the fact that he is safe to harass someone from behind a keyboard, once again the fact that we use aliases & are behind a keyboard is the epitome of the reason why we should be civil to each other, I think everyone should act as if you were standing right in front of that person, don't say anything to the person from behind an Alias & a keyboard that you wouldn't say to his face because you think he might kick your ass, it's a good rule to live by.
I'm trying very hard to live by that rule ..... as a former soldier though cowards really get under my skin more than anything else I admit it.
It's not that he hurt my feelings it doing cowardly acts from behind a keyboard & an Alias that bothers me.
I'm cooling off & will get back to being civil, your right two wrongs don't make a right.

I will back off but it really does make me physically sick when someone uses the fact that he is safe to harass someone from behind a keyboard, once again the fact that we use aliases & are behind a keyboard is the epitome of the reason why we should be civil to each other, I think everyone should act as if you were standing right in front of that person, don't say anything to the person from behind an Alias & a keyboard that you wouldn't say to his face because you think he might kick your ass, it's a good rule to live by.
I'm trying very hard to live by that rule ..... as a former soldier though cowards really get under my skin more than anything else I admit it.
It's not that he hurt my feelings it doing cowardly acts from behind a keyboard & an Alias that bothers me.
I'm cooling off & will get back to being civil, your right two wrongs don't make a right.
I too am a former soldier, some call it a veteran. You have no idea if this man is a coward. You have no idea about any one of us on this board and are free to stay or leave. I take a position on this board and in life that I really could care less what someone say about me. Just let it go and move on.

I too am a former soldier, some call it a veteran. You have no idea if this man is a coward. You have no idea about any one of us on this board and are free to stay or leave. I take a position on this board and in life that I really could care less what someone say about me. Just let it go and move on.

Anyone who attacks someone from behind a keyboard & an Alias IS A COWARD period !! that is not something a MAN or a veteran/soldier would do because it is not honorable, A MAN is accountable for his actions & since we cannot be personally accountable for our actions from behind an Alias & a keyboard we should at least be respectable as if we were actually standing in front of that person like a Man, you will not convince me that attacking someone from behind an Alias & a keyboard is not a cowardly dishonorable act so don't try I will continue to call it what it is but hope it doesn't continue, some of us are waaaaaaay better than that ..... and some aren't, If a person feels the need to attack the very least they could do is be semi accountable by giving their real name. :rolleyes:

Don't make me post the definition of a coward to prove my point. B) Let's move on, I'm over the despicable act.

Sometimes I long for the days when you could beat the piss out of someone who didn't act right ..... those were the days, I for one miss those days ..... A lot.
some say civilization is progress i'm not so sure, I also believe I would have liked being a cowboy, most likely Men were very careful about what they said to a Man holding a six shooter or soldiers defending our country Man to Man, we have regressed from those type of Manly Men to boys who attack real Men from behind an alias & a keyboard & call that civilization.
The pencil neck geeks are finally equal ...... doesn't work for me Dave & never will.

I will continue to assume the person on the other end of the keyboard is in fact a real MAN worthy of my respect, who may have fought for his country or performed some other noble deed, until proven otherwise by his cowardly actions.
That's why I like to meet members of the forum to see what their like in the real world, I can tell you that AC Tynker is in fact the real deal & worthy of respect & it was a privilege to meet him as is Chuck, Ken & even yourself Dave now that your the same behind the keyboard as you are in person.
Vortilion is NOT the real deal & that's why he's afraid to give his real name.
sorry it's hard to get over this cowardliness thing, just glad I never had to be in a foxhole with some of the boys on this forum & trust them to have my back.
It's hard for me to believe people are using several alias on here as some have accused .... that is completely & totally pointless, also I can't believe so many are calling each other Liars, if you think everyone on here is a Liar then why spend your time on here at all, When people are respectful & express their opinions Like Men in a professional way then this forum can be entertaining for all & maybe we can all learn something every once in a while.

Sometimes I long for the days when you could beat the piss out of someone who didn't act right ..... those were the days, I for one miss those days ..... A lot.
some say civilization is progress i'm not so sure, I also believe I would have liked being a cowboy, most likely Men were very careful about what they said to a Man holding a six shooter or soldiers defending our country Man to Man, we have regressed from those type of Manly Men to boys who attack real Men from behind an alias & a keyboard & call that civilization.
The pencil neck geeks are finally equal ...... doesn't work for me Dave & never will.

I will continue to assume the person on the other end of the keyboard is in fact a real MAN worthy of my respect, who may have fought for his country or performed some other noble deed, until proven otherwise by his cowardly actions.
That's why I like to meet members of the forum to see what their like in the real world, I can tell you that AC Tynker is in fact the real deal & worthy of respect & it was a privilege to meet him as is Chuck, Ken & even yourself Dave now that your the same behind the keyboard as you are in person.
Vortilion is NOT the real deal & that's why he's afraid to give his real name.
sorry it's hard to get over this cowardliness thing, just glad I never had to be in a foxhole with some of the boys on this forum & trust them to have my back.
It's hard for me to believe people are using several alias on here as some have accused .... that is completely & totally pointless, also I can't believe so many are calling each other Liars, if you think everyone on here is a Liar then why spend your time on here at all, When people are respectful & express their opinions Like Men in a professional way then this forum can be entertaining for all & maybe we can all learn something every once in a while.
Can't you just drop it?

Yeah, he wants to stop but it is easier to continue and blame someone else for controlling his behavior and making him conitnue.

From here at my keyboard I actually control the behavior of many.

Really?

Yeah, he wants to stop but it is easier to continue and blame someone else for controlling his behavior and making him conitnue.

From here at my keyboard I actually control the behavior of many.

Really?
If I was him I would hit the report button for talking about beating the piss out of people. But im not a little #### telling on people

If I was him I would hit the report button for talking about beating the piss out of people. But im not a little #### telling on people

By all means please Man up & do it, if I had a problem with you doing it I wouldn't say what I said would I ??
What's your name I luvaa, would love to address you by your real name. B) LOL
Are you in Tulsa by any chance ??

Oh and I'm Man enough to say I have no problem alerting the moderators of cowardly acts, if that makes me a rat then i'm proud to be one, but much prefer Man to Man chats, can't do that with an Alias though can you, real Men have no problem revealing who they are, I don't really care who someone is as long as their acting like a real Man & not a keyboard coward.

By all means please Man up & do it, if I had a problem with you doing it I wouldn't say what I said would I ??
What's your name I luvaa, would love to address you by your real name. B) LOL
Are you in Tulsa by any chance ??
My point is you talk about others doing the same as you are doing. Yep im in tulsa and , have no desire to meet with you

My point is you talk about others doing the same as you are doing. Yep im in tulsa and , have no desire to meet with you

I have a hard time turning the other cheek to anyone much less a keyboard coward,
Yeah i'm sure you don't want to meet me...... or give your real name, nice hiding behind a keyboard & an Alias isn't it ..... LOL B)

I have a hard time turning the other cheek to anyone much less a keyboard coward,
Yeah i'm sure you don't want to meet me...... or give your real name, nice hiding behind a keyboard & an Alias isn't it ..... LOL B)
Your not the tough guy you think you are you might want to stop calling everyone out. But hey that's your call

Back