how desperate is aa for the ta?

dfw gen

Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
Ok I'm not a lawyer or anything but my train of thought is:
Aa is desperate for his ta it seems logical that if we vote down the ta the company will argue for the "ask" the union if they are half way competant will argue for at least the "ta" terms. Since the company "offered" the ta the can afford it in their business plan. If not they are Completely incompetent and deserve to be brought by Usaie. The only question is why is the twu pushing so hard for it? I mean the company is pushing it hard.... If you look in jetnet they posted the prefunding .

If we buy it we are looked in for six years while the company makes money hand over fist

We turn it down the company is right back to where they were before bankruptcy in negotiations.......

Why start new threads on the same subjects being discussed in other threads? This forum would be alot easier to read through, if we did not have 3 to 4 threads going at a time on the same subject.

Just my opinion.

Ok I'm not a lawyer or anything but my train of thought is:
Aa is desperate for his ta it seems logical that if we vote down the ta the company will argue for the "ask" the union if they are half way competant will argue for at least the "ta" terms. Since the company "offered" the ta the can afford it in their business plan. If not they are Completely incompetent and deserve to be brought by Usaie. The only question is why is the twu pushing so hard for it? I mean the company is pushing it hard.... If you look in jetnet they posted the prefunding .

If we buy it we are looked in for six years while the company makes money hand over fist

We turn it down the company is right back to where they were before bankruptcy in negotiations.......

This post is full of mispellings and i'm full of misgivings.

Back