Proposed Merger/AA Bankruptcy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I spinning there mixed signals? What is not fact about my comment? You by admission have nothing to do with any airline, yet you spend hours trolling these forums. True anyone can do so, but either way its absurd to do so if it has nothing to do with your job. Pretty much like me joining a UAW forum, and stirring up the pot with snippets that I have gained knowledge of in the press. Did Doug beat you up back in HS, or steal your girl at some point. Say what you wish, but most here know where I'm coming from. It's a bit ironic when we look at most of the members that you have chosen to stand behind here.

bummer.. ebgws is on my ignore list and I still have to see what she says... Thanks for quoting her...

(it did give me a chuckle though)

PHL, you've seen him post in his own words for years with every other merger attempt USAirways has tried to make. I suspect he's tired of putting his opinion out there, which of course, everyone knows and then spends a bunch of time getting the taste of nylon, vinyl and velcro out of his mouth..
The OP is a one trick pony who hand picks the "pro merger" media press releases, copies/pastes what he considers juicy, throws a little bold font in there, then sits back and hopes the merger chant builds beyond its current state.

The thought of him adding his own commentary??

:rolleyes:

p.s. If this merger happens, the OP is looking at about a $50K bump in pay for the same job. (courtesy of the APA)

So, how many AA pilots are so intimately familiar with the OP poster?

What am I spinning there mixed signals? What is not fact about my comment? You by admission have nothing to do with any airline, yet you spend hours trolling these forums. True anyone can do so, but either way its absurd to do so if it has nothing to do with your job. Pretty much like me joining a UAW forum, and stirring up the pot with snippets that I have gained knowledge of in the press. Did Doug beat you up back in HS, or steal your girl at some point. Say what you wish, but most here know where I'm coming from. It's a bit ironic when we look at most of the members that you have chosen to stand behind here.

I am not an airline wannabe. I couldn't handle what you guys go through and there is no job security. These forums are about your industry, and your industry affects many that have nothing to do with it in any way shape or form. I also know that your industry is at the top of the heap and what happens there will, unfortunately, affect everyone in some way. Things also move downhill, and other industries will follow it in some way or another. So you may not see it this way, and that is your problem and I don't want it to be mine.

I have not CHOSEN anyone, since I was doing this before most members. I speak for myself and do not seek misery for my company. When I came to these boards it was to find out what happened to NWA, since I left the airport for about 4 years and saw a drastic change with that airline in my area. Soon, I found that the NWA board was a bit boring and US is where the action was at. It was the US employees, who you feel belong, that were on a smear campaign of YOUR airline and YOUR CEO and Company. I never even knew Parker, Kirby or anyone else, but your buddies fed me.

All I'm doing is proving that US continues to go full circle. Unlike the NEW US, I don't buy into your merger screams, and your PR can't fix it's image through my looking glass. So prove me wrong, otherwise much like yourself, I am entitled to my opinion. Is there a merger, or are you just building yourselves up, yet again?

So continue to think what you want about me, but the IGNORE button keeps my signals away.

And that is another thing. All of US would post and tell everybody to ignore me, yet they would continue to answer me, much like yourself. You should consider me a blessing because you and Move2CLT actually found your common enemy. And truth be told, if that is what it takes to bring the divided US Universe...

Thank-you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts