questions and answers with jeff hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the kind words Philly rocks.

Jeff since you are big on keeping the members informed, especially your own members. How about finally informing the members on US AIRWAYS chances to overturn any binding arbitration award and how often that happens under RLA cases.
You were pretty quick to tell them how any binding arbitration award may be dragged out by Parker 2-4 years. Why don't you tell them the other things that they need to know if US AIRWAYS doesn't follow the binding arbitration award. Tell them Jeff, please. You can save me about 40 emails a day if you just informed your own members regarding these things Jeff.

You just tell them what you want them to hear, typical IAM **** ****. Also, can you also tell them about their back pay, should an award be granted?

Can you be the slightest bit positive regarding the arbitration other than speaking about the arbitration as something that is negative. Tell them the whole truth Jeff, it's your duty. And can you please tell our western brothers and sisters that the arbitration is just a grievance and that it is already in the contract and is non-negotiable?

Jeff, do you really understand why you and Parker's agreement was voted down? Do you realize that it was voted down because it was a 'piss clam' agreement that you signed? You need to finally come clean Jeff and step up to the plate where your members are, instead of dancing around topics with Canale and saying the vote was a vote for arbitration.

Remember Jeff, just because people work on the ramp doesn't mean they are stupid. I'm still waiting to hear you stand up like Dave Lolly did and say it was an inequitable TA.

[email protected]

regards,
Sure Tim, binding arbitration is just what it states, I never said that arbitration could be dragged out for 2 years. The legal process that will ensue such as the bankruptcy appeal, and what ever else the lawyers can come up with will take some time. I have know idea why anyone would email you about anything. Tim I believe you are the one who tells them what they want to hear. I do not believe back pay will be part of the award, I had to factor that into my decsion on the TA. Tim dont forget at some point we will know the answer to back pay and other issues, then we can decide who was telling the membership what they wanted to hear and who was making sound decsions based on facts. I am very optimistic about the arbitration but I could not take that chance with the members livelihood only they could. Dave Lolly is a friend of mine, I doubt he thinks very highly of you, but I will ask him. jeff

Jeff, I hate to say it. But as much as you want to help, along with help in Phoenix, you along with others, are out of the Loop!.
Do everyone a favor and sign OFF. Your help sounds like Help for the Student Council! Please don't help people that have been thru the trenches. We don't need beginners.
Lithuanian I am not out of the loop we are the guys who actually do the union work. I dont sit behind a keyboard, like you do I actually try to affect a change. I am sure I have more time with the company than you do from your posts. So please dont tell me about the trenches.I do more to benefit the membership in a day then you have done in your career. Frankly your posts about the CIC DO NOT MAKE ANY SENSE so I wouldnt call anyone else a beginner. If you really want to get involved, go out and make a difference but it is alot harder than sitting behind a keyboard. good luck jeff

Well everyone, most people told that this would be a disaster, I also thought it would not work, but I thought I would give it a try. Hopefully some of the membership that read the replies benefited from this discusion.I want everyone to get involved, not just sitting around and talking or chatting on the computer but really doing union work. We could accomplish alot if everyone would stop talking and start doing, but you will find it can be very difficult.You need to be committed and have the desire, they are the only two qualities that you need. I must say it has been interesting, but I will not be answering anymore questions on this forum. I will ask the moderator to close the thread. Good luck to everyone.If anyone has questions feel free to call me at 610 348 9359 once again good luck and lets keep up the solidarity. jeff hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.