Recall John Ward

Will you sign a petition to recall John Ward?

• 1. Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LiveInAHotel said:
Garfy,

Why would our village need an idiot? You're here everyday and have nothing else to do because your a$$ got FIRED from AA!

Instead of wasting your time here, you need to find a job. Here are some places you can try:

1. A place for Garfet

2. Another place for Garfet

3. This is the best place for Garfet, because his **** stinks!
yea, your back.

So, I challenge you yet again. All you have to do is post one letter. Just one little initial. You can even PM it to me if you don't think you can do on the board like you did vertatis or what ever his name was. Even if oyu guess you still have fairly decent odds of getting lucky. I would not bet the farm against it but hey, you cannot have every thing.

TransWorldONE said:
Thank you AAcrew, I hope to work the whiskey wagon with you one day!
I love it, "the whisky wagon." LOL

Please understand that you former TWA f/a's do not deserve the treatment you have been getting. You deserve respect which is more than I can say for some around here. You are us now no matter how others would like you to believe. You deserve better.

And yes, It would be a pleasure to work the whisky wagon with you some day.LOL

In Solidarity,
AACM

Boy, retirement must be semi-softning me, but "CAN"T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG"??????????

Answering my own question, NO. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a baby is born with no hatred, or bias's, so too were we, when we came to AA

The problem is the disfunctional home, we came to(AA) has contributed GREATLY to our personalities.

1. Management lies, 50.1% of the time
2. "TRUE" unionism is a great thing
and
3. John Ward IS a BENEDICT ARNOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So unfortunately AA WILL ALWAYS be like a guote from a very good movie, I saw a few years ago.

"THE PERFECT STORM"

AA.

"It IS, what it IS"

sad !!

NH/BB's(RETIRED)

The hardest thing I'll have to do today ???

Decide which restaurant to go for supper. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Garfield1966 said:
yea, your back.

So, I challenge you yet again. All you have to do is post one letter. Just one little initial. You can even PM it to me if you don't think you can do on the board like you did vertatis or what ever his name was. Even if oyu guess you still have fairly decent odds of getting lucky. I would not bet the farm against it but hey, you cannot have every thing.
Poor Garfy is shaking in his booties. You better tighten up that big belt buckle because you need your pants to stay up when you interview for a new job. Funny thing is I have posted 2 of your initials and you haven't picked up the way I have been doing it. The other people on here who know your identity, just laugh at you because you got FIRED from AA and you're unemployed!! :lol:

Did you check those websites out? I think #1 and #2 fit you best. Then you can see what we as f/a's put up with on a daily basis.

If those don't work then try working at a horse stable. They always need idiots like you to pick up the horse ****!!

LiveInAHotel said:
Poor Garfy is shaking in his booties. You better tighten up that big belt buckle because you need your pants to stay up when you interview for a new job. Funny thing is I have posted 2 of your initials and you haven't picked up the way I have been doing it. The other people on here who know your identity, just laugh at you because you got FIRED from AA and you're unemployed!! :lol:

Did you check those websites out? I think #1 and #2 fit you best. Then you can see what we as f/a's put up with on a daily basis.

If those don't work then try working at a horse stable. They always need idiots like you to pick up the horse ****!!
More evasion, misdirection and more insults. I guess you're nothing if not consistent.

Hotel only sings one tune.

But I understand why all of you like to taunt him. The same reason that they have to post "DO NOT FEED THE MONKEYS" signs in the Monkey House at the zoo. Sometimes it is just too much fun watching them go crazy!

Garfield1966 said:
Thanks Fly, I needed a good laugh to get me started today.
This is NOT entertaining anymore--although is was--please take it to your individual emails (or meet out on the parking lot in your leather jackets)
it's not funny, nor informative--just stupid

AACREWMEMBER said:
I love it, "the whisky wagon." LOL

Please understand that you former TWA f/a's do not deserve the treatment you have been getting. You deserve respect which is more than I can say for some around here. You are us now no matter how others would like you to believe. You deserve better.

And yes, It would be a pleasure to work the whisky wagon with you some day.LOL

In Solidarity,
AACM
CrewMember, you better think twice about working with "TranOne"--I've worked with him and am still going to "therapy"......... :lol:

Fly4ALiving said:
But I understand why all of you like to taunt him. The same reason that they have to post "DO NOT FEED THE MONKEYS" signs in the Monkey House at the zoo. Sometimes it is just too much fun watching them go crazy!
Fly4ALiving,

Do prefer fish or meat?

MOD NOTE. YOU WON'T FIND OUT AS YOU'RE GOING TO BE TAKING A LITTLE VACATION.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts