Recall Rights Extended for FA's

Status
Not open for further replies.
See: http://www.apfa.org/images/grievefiled/101...737staffing.pdf

http://www.apfa.org/images/scheduling/loa_...on2_jun2006.pdf

http://www.apfa.org/images/scheduling/loa_...on2_jun2006.pdf

Although your remark about "outsiders" was aimed at L1011ret, the information originated in my previous post. Just for the record, I've been owned by AA for almost seven years now, and in a little over three hours will be back on the payroll with full benefits.

MK
Ok staffing is totally in AA's hand... When the company decide to take a F/A off and reduce staffing we simply get the letter stating effective such and such the date... .... blah blah blah.... and the union can do nothing about it.... It's in the contract and has been since 1993. Why do u think AA has not recalled F/A's until now.. ??? Ever time they needed extra F/A's they would reduce the staffing and that would take care of the F/A shortage...
There are no more ways to reduce staffing so they needed to recall..

Look in the mirror.

I do, every day strAAight, and I love what I see... I think what people are saying, is you are a bitter and hateful soul - that needs some mending and repair work, alot of speed tape, and a new paint job, so you can look in the mirror and spew good things, comments that make sense, things that have points.... Try to be a more caring person and stop hating... You will be a much happier person.. until then, it is business at usual, with the nasty commentary and slurs and insults... Gotta love it, a perfect recipe for a great upcoming negotiation.. Flawless... simply flawless.. LOL

I do, every day strAAight, and I love what I see... I think what people are saying, is you are a bitter and hateful soul - that needs some mending and repair work, alot of speed tape, and a new paint job, so you can look in the mirror and spew good things, comments that make sense, things that have points.... Try to be a more caring person and stop hating... You will be a much happier person.. until then, it is business at usual, with the nasty commentary and slurs and insults... Gotta love it, a perfect recipe for a great upcoming negotiation.. Flawless... simply flawless.. LOL

How right you are "don'touchthebeauty", great attitude for negotiation and passenger relations.

This has to be the funniest thing I have read in a long time, donttouchtheugly.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey L1011... You like playing golf by any chance??

Maark, if he does, I am sure he is better at it than you are. He writes circles around you and tells it like it is. You on the other hand, make up things just so you can see you name in print.

Maark, if he does, I am sure he is better at it than you are. He writes circles around you and tells it like it is. You on the other hand, make up things just so you can see you name in print.
Yeah ok... I'm inside , knowing more than an outsider... that is what he and you are...
Lots of false info coming from him !!!!
Do you play golf???

Come on. Under the Hutto-Blake administarion, side letters of agreement were signed concerning underfly, medical inusrance, vacations, on-job injuries, option I flying, make-up assignments, reserve guarantees, deadheading, monthly maximum computations and allowing flight attendants from international bases to fly domesrtic trips (which effectively allows to company to fly with a reduced headcount). This is only a partial list.

Letters of Agreement

I have heard no howls or protestations about those from Jan Narey and his ilk.

Yeah ok... I'm inside , knowing more than an outsider... that is what he and you are...
Do you play golf???

I do not understand why that is any of your business whether I play golf or not.

Again, look in the mirror, gramps. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The best you can do is to make use of degrading labels to unload your hostility? And then use three smily faces to cover up that hostility? Life is going to be very painful for you if that is the best you can muster to cope.

Last week APFA simply accepted AA's agreement to extend recall rights for two months ending December 31, 2007. In fact, Senator Claire McCaskill, along with several other U.S. Senators persuaded CEO Gerard Arpey to delay allowing the most recent furloughs‚ recall rights to expire. APFA has been encouraging the company to allow this extension for years. Last Friday, the Company apparently changed their mind, no doubt as a result of the pressure they felt from Capitol Hill.

"APFA simply accepted AA's agreement" - do you believe this lie?

I will venture to say -" there is more than meets the eye" here! At the very least, the ball is in the court of the furloughee's. I think there is finally an effort to protect our jobs. Finally!

Now will you shut your pie hole? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts