Defend Recall Rights, Defend Our Careers

Hey why don't you move on!!!! Hey TW, every single US Airways (at least original US Airways) Flight Attendant is on your side on this. You guys really are the true definition of class and we love you for that!! :up: Some of these AA flight attendants should take some notes. You are truly missed, Good Luck.
Ditto, TW FA's! This is unbelievable!

One question: Forgive my ignorance, but is this 5 year expiration of furlough really "industry standard?" That's not how it worked here at US..... thanks for any info, and let's hope for an agreement in the eleventh hour! :up:

This is an absurd statement. I have flown many flights on AA and not once have I seen our F/As (nAAtives) "not doing their jobs". I have observed them to be professional and courteous to the passengers. I also flew twa llc. right after the asset purchase and the twa F/As were the same. However, while at work, I had the opportunity to observe the ex-twa F/As in the crew room while twa llc was still a separate company. I can tell you that they were for the most part senior, bitter, and always complaining about how they were not "respected". Their venom was directed at AA and APFA. I don't see how they could be mad at AA then since AA GAVE THEM TOP PAY. As for their anger at APFA, I'm sure it has to do with their placement on the seniority list. APFA did exactly what it was required to do by law in terms of protecting it's members (twa F/As were not members at the time and APFA is not affiliated with the AFL-CIO). Perhaps the ex-twa F/As should place the blame where it belongs- on the IAM. It was the IAM who waived their LPPs. Attacking the professionalism of the nAAtive F/As simply because the twa F/As did not get their twa seniority at AA is non-sense. In spite of pay cuts, long hours, and short layovers, the nAAtive F/As are still doing an excellent job.

ps..Sorry the f/as you ran into were a little fussy. Maybe they had just found out how much health insurance was going to cost after Cobra..my quote was $4000 to 4500 a month with a $2500 deductible. Or maybe they had just realized that you had to be 50 at the time of furlough to retire. Imagine losing 30+ years of flying and walking away with nothing. I think many are stuck on the 2 Great Airlines, 1 Great Future. Don't you think AA has gotten enough milage out of 9-11. I'm offended and from what I hear most of the other AA employees are too. We really are a good bunch of people. (well most of the time..lol)

see above..so much for my edit skills..
I have had excellent service from the AA (nAAtives) especially IOR. The greatest compliment I could pay them is they reminded me of old school TWA Intn' f/as.(and yes I immediately emailed both Peggy Hurlbert and Debbie Carvata sp?) The service in f/c was superb and the one time I flew in the main cabin, the crew did a great job. We have too many REAL issues to snipe about service delivery. There are good and bad on both sides of the fence. And if you're lucky you get excellent! It is a hiring requirement for f/as to #### about the Co, the Union and the work rules. The only issue (for the furloughed f/as ALL of them) is having AA step up to the plate and extend unlimited recall to any wishing to return, even if it is one measly person.

You are one hopelessly miserable, despicable and bitter human being. What do you do in your spare time, torture kittens and puppies for fun of it?

I am not bitter or any of the above. You're an attorney and your wife is a furloughed AA/TWA f/a. I just torture the former TWA f/a's because it's FUN and I am tired of hearing them cry like Romper Room Rejects! Maybe you should be an attorney and try to get their seniority back! The key word is TRY!!

He does not have that much imagination...

Speak for yourself, old man!

<_< ----- You know people! I feel we're spending way too much time on Nor-Wester! One minute, he/she, don't give a damn about his/her job,(or so he/she says!) the next he's/ she's scared sh*tless that some exTWA type will take it away from him/her! ;) I'd say from the sound of things, that he/she is just some insecure b*ch!---- :shock:--- So says this "Old Man!"

<_< ----- You know people! I feel we're spending way too much time on Nor-Wester! One minute, he/she, don't give a damn about his/her job,(or so he/she says!) the next he's/ she's scared sh*tless that some exTWA type will take it away from him/her! ;) I'd say from the sound of things, that he/she is just some insecure b*ch!---- :shock:--- So says this "Old Man!"

Getting under the skin??? :up:

[quote name='Nor'Easta' post='416363' date='Sep 18 2006, 01:06 PM']Getting under the skin??? :up:[/quote]

A little childish don't you think considering we're discussing people's careers.

[quote name='NBC' post='416369' date='Seep 18 2006, 06:28 PM']A little childish don't you think considering we're discussing people's careers.[/quote] <_< ---- Just consider the source!! ;)

[quote name='Nor'Easta' post='416363' date='Sep 18 2006, 06:06 PM']Getting under the skin??? :up:[/quote] <_< ----- Don't flatter yourself! I've been pocked at by professionals! But your nothing but an amateur!!

Sadly, yesterday the flight attendants furloughed first after 9/11 recieved their final bubye letter from American Airlines.

_DFW_Picket_9_8_06.jpg