Romney's the guy

Doing what you do best.

Woman Hating.

Dog,......I'm glad you posted/said that,.....cause I've had a bit of a sneaky suspicion that my boy....southwind...........has a tad of MISOGAMY in his southern heart !

(Maybe too many Rejections etc)

Of course we are worse off than we were 4 years ago. The middle of 2008 is when the dam burst and we started off down hill. Odds are that it will get worse before it starts to improve.

I believe we are better off now given the alternative that was offered in 2008 and I believe we will be better off to keep Obama given the alternative that is offered now in 2012.

You forgot to mention the old tried and true..............."It's all "STILL" Bush's fault" !

At what point does Nobama take responsibility for anything ?

Doing what you do best.

Woman Hating.

Can't believe people refer to Hillary as a woman............we all know who wore the pant's when Billy was in office !

Really though.............not a woman hater at all............love women.............just hate Hillary !

You forgot to mention the old tried and true..............."It's all "STILL" Bush's fault" !

At what point does Nobama take responsibility for anything ?

No I did not but it would seem that you have some unresolved feeling regarding the issue. Bush is responsible for starting two armed conflicts involving over 500,000 US soldiers with boots on the ground and giving a tax break at the same time.

No idea. I suspect Obama will take responsibility at the same point when any other politician does. Probably right after hell freezes over. Can you show me any politician that has accepted responsibility? Did Bush? Clinton? Reagan? Lott? Edwards? Anyone? OK I am sure if I look hard enough there has to be a few out there who have admitted they screwed up and said sorry but they are the exception to the rule.

I hold Obama responsible for caving on universal health care, not closing Gitmo, not with drawing forces out of Afghanistan, waiting too long to reverse DADT, to mention a few things that pissed me off about him.

Reactions: 1 person
Can't believe people refer to Hillary as a woman............we all know who wore the pant's when Billy was in office !

Really though.............not a woman hater at all............love women.............just hate Hillary !

How does Ms Reagan fit into this scenario? Rumor has it she ran the WH while Mr Regan was napping.

Reactions: 2 people
So who's responsible here :

This tells the story, why Bush was so bad at the end of his term.
Don’t just skim over this, read it slowly and let it sink in. If in doubt, check it out.
The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.
The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.
For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:
The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH
Remember the day...
January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!
Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.
And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA
And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?
OBAMA and the Democrat Congress
So when someone tries to blame Bush...
REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"
Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.
Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 &2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.
For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.
And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.
If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.
If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.

BUSH was a F**K**G MORON !

One "click" away from Downs Syndrome !

( NOTE : NO Disrespect meant to people with Downs Syndrome ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you even read what you post or just slap it up and hope something sticks?
Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy

It would appear that the republican Congress from 2001-2009 was as much to blame as the Dem congress.

Also, there is that small issue of Bush with the acquiescence of Congress, starting two wars that were unfunded and then implementing tax breaks to bankrupt us even quicker.

Pretty post though.

Reactions: 2 people
BUSH was a F**K**G MORON !

One "click" away from Downs Syndrome !

( NOTE : NO Disrespect meant to people with Downs Syndrome ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look in the mirror by chance.....

dedeedee.jpg

YTMND

That's because Bill couldn't keep his pants on when he was in the office....

Nancy Reagan and her tarot cards would have done a better job than the current inhabitant.

Bears, I got the chance to meet Bush before he ran for Governor. Looks can be deceiving -- I found him to be sharp as a tack.

Do you even read what you post or just slap it up and hope something sticks?

It would appear that the republican Congress from 2001-2009 was as much to blame as the Dem congress.

Also, there is that small issue of Bush with the acquiescence of Congress, starting two wars that were unfunded and then implementing tax breaks to bankrupt us even quicker.

Pretty post though.

All I'm trying to say here is it's time to move past the "It's all Bush's Fault" stage of Nobama's .....so called................Presidency ! We can all see there is blame to go around on both sides of the aisle here and time for Nobama to man up and take some of it !

Thanks for the pretty post comment though !

Bush always be responsible for the things be did. As.will Obama at some point. No politician.will ever admit it though. Regan didnt, Clinton didn't, Bush didn't, Obama won't and neither will the one who comes after him. I guess that falls on US to hold them responsible.

I.agree that there is plenty of blame to go around. Although truth be told I think the most blame goes to the folks in the mirror. We elect them.

Bush always be responsible for the things be did. As.will Obama at some point. No politician.will ever admit it though. Regan didnt, Clinton didn't, Bush didn't, Obama won't and neither will the one who comes after him. I guess that falls on US to hold them responsible.

I.agree that there is plenty of blame to go around. Although truth be told I think the most blame goes to the folks in the mirror. We elect them.

Except to the point that whomever we elect doesn't fulfill their promises.
Pretty much one of the same. DemoRat or RepubliRat is paid by the lobbyists.
Big corporations run this country.

Latest posts