Romney's the guy

eolesen

Veteran
Jul 23, 2003
For normal people;

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/25/gingrich-to-suspend-presidential-campaign-next-tuesday-sources-say/

"I do think it's pretty clear that Gov. Romney is ultimately going to be the nominee and we're going to do everything we can to make sure that he is, in fact, effective and that we as a team are effective both in winning this fall and then, frankly, in governing," he said.

For those with Fox-phobia:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57420971-503544/gingrich-plans-to-suspend-campaign-next-week/

"Sometimes the mountain gets bigger than your ability to climb it."

You REPUGS better hope you take control of the Senate, cause if you don't........MITTens will CAVE-IN like a cheap suit. :unsure:

Did someone say..."how do You know" ?
Because we Watched him DO IT from front row seats up here in NE, THATS How !

I swear to GOD in Heaven, I NEVER thought I EVER live to see the day you guys go into a booth, and pull the lever for a MASSACHUSETTS MODERATE. :eek:

Never say Never I guess.

I wonder if Romney will tell the younger voters of America, that they should " NOT " get any help on Student Loans?

THAT will go over like FART in Church !! :p

LEAN FORWARD

Bears, I'll take the moderate as well. We can't afford anymore unicorns farting rainbows...

Obama-Rainbow-Unicorn.jpg

NICE TRY.... ' cooler ' REPUGS !
Obviously you hate B O,....BUT you know you'll All be ' Holding your Nose's ' as you vote for the Massachusetts Moderate, and THAT is a scenario I'd....... LOVE to WATCH ! ! ! :ph34r: :angry: <_<

Anyway, ( B O ) win-lose-or draw, HILLARY's going.......in 2016, and that definitely is good for 8 years !!
Hmm, doing the math.........on 1/19/2025 I'll be 79 1/2 years old, and if its Creators Will, I might croak a HAPPY MAN(politics wise) !!! :D

The ' GLASS CEILING ' is about to broken soon !

On a side note, it looks like MITTens WONT touch the Student Loan Trap ! ;)

Obviously you hate B O,....BUT you know you'll All be ' Holding your Nose's ' as you vote for the Massachusetts Moderate, and THAT is a scenario I'd....... LOVE to WATCH ! ! ! :ph34r: :angry: <_<

Anyway, ( B O ) win-lose-or draw, HILLARY's going.......in 2016, and that definitely is good for 8 years !!
Hmm, doing the math.........on 1/19/2025 I'll be 79 1/2 years old, and if its Creators Will, I might croak a HAPPY MAN(politics wise) !!! :D

Barry........Barry..........Barry............People need to ask themselves,"Are they better off than 4 years ago?" My guess, especially if you ask the "UNEMPLOYED" is no !

Hillary's an old wore out Broad who's time and relevance has come and gone !

Reactions: 1 person
I don't see Hillary running, Bears. She'd be 69 on election day in 2016.

Of course we are worse off than we were 4 years ago. The middle of 2008 is when the dam burst and we started off down hill. Odds are that it will get worse before it starts to improve.

I believe we are better off now given the alternative that was offered in 2008 and I believe we will be better off to keep Obama given the alternative that is offered now in 2012.

Reactions: 1 person
Of course we are worse off than we were 4 years ago. The middle of 2008 is when the dam burst and we started off down hill. Odds are that it will get worse before it starts to improve.

I believe we are better off now given the alternative that was offered in 2008 and I believe we will be better off to keep Obama given the alternative that is offered now in 2012.

10-4...' Tree ' ... 10-4 !

Eric, age never Stopped the REPUG Godfather " Ronnie ", now did it !

Hillary is done....SecState run her ragged.

You speak of Tunkashila?

Barry........Barry..........Barry............People need to ask themselves,"Are they better off than 4 years ago?" My guess, especially if you ask the "UNEMPLOYED" is no !

Hillary's an old wore out Broad who's time and relevance has come and gone !

Doing what you do best.

Woman Hating.

Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts