Rsa's Is Taking Over

Aug 21, 2002
This guy ran for state senator in Arkansas. Home address is Little Rock! I think the RSA is taking over slowly but surely.

DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS NAMED

(Sep. 2) The Company today announced the appointment of a new Director of Operations. An Interoffice Correspondence said:

TO: All PSA Employees
FR: Tim Keuscher, VP Operations
DT: September 2, 2003
RE: Director of Operations

I am pleased to announce that Mr. Guy Cannady has joined PSA as our Director of Operations effective today. Guy brings with him a wide range of airline experience including managing the day-to-day operations of a Part 121 air carrier; directing the activities of operations, maintenance and sales; aircraft location and acquisition; representing clients in initial certification by the FAA and DOT. Guy's background will be invaluable as he becomes an integral part of our regional jet integration team.

Please join me in welcoming Guy to PSA.

RSA is based in Alabama, not Ark. If you are going to post our internal company memos, atleast get your editorials correct.

Seems as though they want to fill from outside the company. They just appointed a new station manager for BUF. It was the former Airtran station manager in PIT.