Rumor mill turns

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all ,your a good friend of mine andi respect your opinion but don't insult me while doing it cause your calling me a joke while your at it. second don't knock the program if you know nothing about it. third supervisors are going to be put on the a/c here soon. and that will be punitive . but i agree with galley princess . until we get a new contract it will be very hard to enforce anything.

Are you saying that the you know for a fact that the Supervisors will be heavy handed with discipline or will they be more or less coaching?

The way you say it - it sounds sort of threatening. The supervisors are coming to get us type thing. (I am referring to the tone of several of your posts, not just this one in particular).

Please clarify.

etops1,

Not having a new contract does not prevent or make it hard for the company to enforce the current CBA and company rules, just wait and see.

It's funny that this thread was brought back to the top of the page. I was wondering when they were going to announce the VP of inflight position. I also was thinking about Finn's old position. I'm sure they made their selection already.

Has anyone taken over Mike Shamblin's position?
Who cares...

no one here knows how to do any job....
Lets see???

What can we charge for next???

Seat belt extensions???
Lav use???

Oh I have an idea...
Lets put three more rows on each a/c

More $$$$$

Yepppeeee!

I say we charge for each ice cube that goes into the free soda!! :up:

Who cares...