SA Boarding Priorities on West

night-ice

Senior
Aug 30, 2002
Does SA boarding go by SA priority/check-in time, or just whoever signs up first? (I.e. if a family of 4 SA4 checks-in via the ETC at 5pm and a family of 4 SA3 checks-in at 5:30, who has priority first?.. SA3 because of priority or SA4 because they checked-in first?

I'm used to DOH, thus the reasoning behind my question for check-in time.

Thanks

Time of check in within groups. All SA3 travelers will go ahead of all SA4 travelers, even if the SA3 doesnt check in until 1 hour before flight.
Same as DOH within groups on East. All S3s will be cleared before S4s even if the junior S3 has an 04 date and the senior S4 has an 90 date.

Time of check in within groups. All SA3 travelers will go ahead of all SA4 travelers, even if the SA3 doesnt check in until 1 hour before flight.
Same as DOH within groups on East. All S3s will be cleared before S4s even if the junior S3 has an 04 date and the senior S4 has an 90 date.

Thanks for the clarification..

Does SA boarding go by SA priority/check-in time, or just whoever signs up first? (I.e. if a family of 4 SA4 checks-in via the ETC at 5pm and a family of 4 SA3 checks-in at 5:30, who has priority first?.. SA3 because of priority or SA4 because they checked-in first?

I'm used to DOH, thus the reasoning behind my question for check-in time.

Thanks

night-ice:

A SA3 has a higher boarding priority than a SA4. Actual check-in time on the computer sets the FCFS time for the boarding priorities on US (west or hp/awa) metal. If, for example, 4 SA3's checked in at 500pm and another party of 4 SA3's check in at 505pm, the 500pm people would have the higher boarding priority. SA3 would always go first before a SA4. It goes with out saying SA1, first priority after any revenue, and then on down the line to SA9. (Yeah, they sprung 5 more SA's on us.)

I must say that both FCFS and DOH have thier advantages.

Jim in PHX... 3 at CID and 18 at SCF and PHX :)

Back