Should fliers be worried about a strike at AA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea in civilian language and not the language you used to speak before you left area 51. I would love to see you show us where you get the numbers and the equation thats brings these bizarre numbers together.
I am merely going on the number of 1B posted before, I am not trying to spin it, however I thought the previous poster was talking about a 200million increase for flight attendants at 3% not all groups, because if that was the case it would be like a 9-10 % increase and we aren't talking about work rules included.. which equals pay as well. I was going on 1B profit and 200million increase for one work group. My misunderstanding if I understood the poster wrong.. Unlike some people I can admit if i was wrong... However I am not - :eek:
So go sell it to someone else StrAAight and FAMikey, read the previous posts before you go bashing...

Nice try with the editing job, but your original post did not include the phrase, "However I am not," and was quoted, as originally written, in one of my previous posts.

Not real quick, are you? :rolleyes:

Nice try with the editing job, but your original post did not include the phrase, "However I am not," and was quoted, as originally written, in one of my previous posts.

Not real quick, are you? :rolleyes:

That is right StAAight,, I went back and edited it so YOU wouldn't be confused... However you aren't that smart because I didn't change what I said, just how I said it, theres a LARGE difference.. Anyhow, it doesn't matter what I say right? You are always right.. So I will do you AA Elitists a favor and quit busting your happy chops and leave you alone to your board, I will then Eat crow pie, if and only if things work out to your advantage in negotiations, if not I will return and gloat... So get ready.... Game on StrAAight, At the end of the year we will have the exact profit of the year to work with.. Then get ready to figure out your paycut..

That is right StAAight,, I went back and edited it so YOU wouldn't be confused... However you aren't that smart because I didn't change what I said, just how I said it, theres a LARGE difference.. Anyhow, it doesn't matter what I say right? You are always right.. So I will do you AA Elitists a favor and quit busting your happy chops and leave you alone to your board, I will then Eat crow pie, if and only if things work out to your advantage in negotiations, if not I will return and gloat... So get ready.... Game on StrAAight, At the end of the year we will have the exact profit of the year to work with.. Then get ready to figure out your paycut..

As Judge Judy says, "Beauty fades; dumb is forever."

Buh-bye! :lol:

First before I get into this, are you saying that a 3% wage increase for flight attendants, Pilots, and mechanics would be only 200million??? And is this including work rules or just hard pay? Because I am talking about a 3% increase per work group... So let me correct this so you dont get confused........ If you are talking an increase for entire workforce, at a 9-10% across the board would definitely put them in the red... But if you are talking just on an individual workgroup basis, there won't even be a 3% increase if the pilots get what they want.. Pardon the confusion folks...

You're an ignorant DELETED BY MODERATOR (I GUESS YOU DIDN'T GET THE MEMO ABOUT NAME CALLING)

Like Bob Owens said, someone else must handle the checkbook in your family.

AMR's total payroll this year is gonna be about $6.6 billion. If EVERYONE on the property (including management) gets a 3% raise, that equals about $200 million per year.

There's ignorant and then there's just plane stupid. Which are you?

You're an ignorant DELETED BY MODERATOR

AMR's total payroll this year is gonna be about $6.6 billion. If EVERYONE on the property (including management) gets a 3% raise, that equals about $200 million per year.

It's PLAIN - give me a break, I don't think you read the post either, it was your co-worker that suggested the 200million number. not me.. So take your flame bait elsewhere.

You're an ignorant dumbass.

Think of it how you want, however we all know this isn't the case.. SNORE, you guys bore me with all your name calling, you don't know how to have an adult conversation... It's so sad, if you doubt something and your an adult you question it, not call someone a name, and belittle them... MORALS and ETHICS - try it out...

I thought you were leaving?

Get a grip Ms. Thang, you are obviously not reading the whole thread, because if you had you would see my point. I guess you will poke at anything due to your insecurities though.
I have read it all. I cannot see your point, no one here can see your point. You cannot even back it up. So you choose to throw some ridiculous statement how you are superior to everyone else because we cannot see the point which does not exist. Nice try.

1. This has gotten way too personal.
2. One poster crossed the line.
3. I guess you didn't get the memo--DON'T MAKE THIS PERSONAL.
4. Topic closed--time off granted to the appropriate party.

Status
Not open for further replies.