So what do you expect from a Biden win?

Hmmm...I'm no more hung up on T Rump than you all have been for Obama for the past 15 years. You still do. Just mention "healthcare" and see how many times you bring up Obama.
Um ok why don't you show me one of my posts about Obama after he left office. I'll wait.

Hmm. Biden is now responsible for the deaths and rape of tens of thousands of Afghani's that started this week and will continue for years.

He's also pissed on the graves of every American soldier sent to die there over the last 20 years.

But hey, Trump made a couple of typos in mean tweets and drew with a Sharpie pen once....

Let's not forget that Biden was against going after Bin-Laden. And that's when he was of a much clearer mind...
E9-BDc-Di-XMAoz5-Jz-jpeg.jpg

Um ok why don't you show me one of my posts about Obama after he left office. I'll wait.
Have you ALWAYS called it "the affordable care act"? Or did you call it "Obamacare". Because congress never passed a bill called "Obamacare", but Republicans personalized it. And I DO believe that you've talked about Obamacare.

Obamacare is an act of Congress, so criticism of that isn't criticism of Obama personally as much as it is Congress passing a bill they hadn't actually read...

But hey, do keep trying.

Reactions: Insp4
Have you ALWAYS called it "the affordable care act"? Or did you call it "Obamacare". Because congress never passed a bill called "Obamacare", but Republicans personalized it. And I DO believe that you've talked about Obamacare.
Still waiting.

I stand corrected. I think I now can claim that I met the first Republican who has always referred to it as "The Affordable Care Act". You realize you are a rarity. But it's good to know that you are out there.
Ok. I said find me one of my posts where I criticized Obama after he was out of office, still waiting.

Look at the soviets withdrawal. See anyone running for their lives?

Is this a good look for us? Joe Biden is one hell of a commander in chief. Things like this are exactly what I expected from a Biden administration. Yep America's back.

Last edited:
Obamacare is an act of Congress, so criticism of that isn't criticism of Obama personally as much as it is Congress passing a bill they hadn't actually read...

But hey, do keep trying.
Could you show me the legislation called 'Obamacare"? . But you get a pass because you seem like a good Republican, and Republicans love to personalize issues. You know...Hillarycare....Obamacare. But the fact you call this legislation by a name that differs from the bill....and PERSONALIZE it. Which means Obama lives in your head
`

Could you show me the legislation called 'Obamacare"? . But you get a pass because you seem like a good Republican, and Republicans love to personalize issues. You know...Hillarycare....Obamacare. But the fact you call this legislation by a name that differs from the bill....and PERSONALIZE it. Which means Obama lives in your head
`
The biggest Presidential screw up in American history, and you are debating Obamacare? ........ Maybe you don't want to face the fact that Biden screwed up, and you can quote me " thousands of American's are on the line"!

Reactions: La Li Lu Le Lo

Latest posts