So what do you expect from a Biden win?

How stupid are Democrats?
The legal ballots have a Nuclear Water Mark that can't be altered, and ballots that lack them are illegal.
Ask yourself
When they closed the CHINESE Embassy in Houston what were they burning?
Why do a lot of votes look like they were printed with Biden from the PRINTING PRESS?
Why are they keeping Republican Observers from the counts?
Why did BIDEN HIMSELF claim that they have voter fraud operatives to dispute the vote?
Biden is OWNED by CHINA, RUSSIA, UKRAINE and IRAN and CANNOT qualify to be President of The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
The Dems are being EXPOSED at their own game. The only way these LIBABTARDS can win is to LIE, CHEAT and STEAL.
WELCOME TO OUR REPUBLIC WHERE THE RULE OF LAW WILL BE RESTORED!

legal immigrant and naturalized citizen that escaped the $#!7hole democrats want to create is the sole speaker of this content

Haha!

Screenshot-9.png

And you think Trump wasn’t doing that? They forecast over two million deaths. What happened? Middle class was doing fine. Employment was up.

no. last I heard, he was trying to resurrect the coal industry.

hasnt done much for this middle class person. Nor anyone I know personally.

His plan for covid was to leave covid upto the states and claim no resposibility. As Cuomo said, the covid rate in the white house is higher than in ny.

Speaking of COVID, in another few months, we would have lost more US citizens to covid in six months than we did fighting all of WWII.

We are going to make the greatest generation proud arent we? considering that the people who believe covid is Chinese made to hurt the US are the same people who refuse to wear a mask and social distance. I wonder why they are trying to help the chinese succeeed? And then call themselve patriots!

How about last night’s presser at the white house? Trump clearly lost his mind. so embarrasing to have all major networks cut away! Pretty soon, we’ll find his election hiding wherever his mind is.

Clean energy
Boosting the middle class
National plan to fight COVID

Yeah, I'm okay with being "stuck" with those ideas.

ok.

boosting the middle class? like: biden voting for nafta, biden voting for china to get favored trade status with the usa...which enabled china to enter the WTO...biden NOT standing up to china in regards to currency manipulation, dumping steel and intellectual property theft...biden not doing anything as a senator and VP to 'improve' nafta, biden backed the hideous tpp with obama and hillary...and biden also wants more h1-b visas to depress american graduates' wages, along with biden backing amnesty for 11-13 million illegals in the country - which will depress jobs and wages for many blue-collar workers.

guess who wants more h1-b visas?? google and facebook and twitter. amazon is hot for covid shutdowns, non-amazon consumers will just order from them. by the way, whom did all those entinties back in the election? joe biden.

joe biden is a $3 bill.

it's not 1972 anymore - you repeat the democratic mantra of 1972.

what national plan to fight covid?? the europeans have been much more strict with masks and shutting things down and they too, are experiencing a 2nd wave.

how do you explain that??

you can't. keep hoping with joe and kamala.

jeez...you seem like one of the more intelligent posters and you refuse to face the truth about joe biden.

joe biden is a fraud. joe biden is not for blue-collar workers. joe biden is the establishment. biden's track record is more obvious than the sun rising in the east.

- and i'm not even talking about his schemes with his family to milk his power and prestige. the guy is a $3 bill.

no. last I heard, he was trying to resurrect the coal industry.

hasnt done much for this middle class person. Nor anyone I know personally.

His plan for covid was to leave covid upto the states and claim no resposibility. As Cuomo said, the covid rate in the white house is higher than in ny.

Speaking of COVID, in another few months, we would have lost more US citizens to covid in six months than we did fighting all of WWII.

We are going to make the greatest generation proud arent we? considering that the people who believe covid is Chinese made to hurt the US are the same people who refuse to wear a mask and social distance. I wonder why they are trying to help the chinese succeeed? And then call themselve patriots!

How about last night’s presser at the white house? Trump clearly lost his mind. so embarrasing to have all major networks cut away! Pretty soon, we’ll find his election hiding wherever his mind is.
Hey smartie, without the fossil fuel industry, airlines would be grounded and the only transportation would be busses and trains...but keep spreading your retard logic!!!