So what do you expect from a Biden win?

Look at the soviets withdrawal. See anyone running for their lives?

Is this a good look for us? Joe Biden is one hell of a commander in chief. Things like this are exactly what I expected from a Biden administration. Yep America's back.
YOu do realize that
The biggest Presidential screw up in American history, and you are debating Obamacare? ........ Maybe you don't want to face the fact that Biden screwed up, and you can quote me " thousands of American's are on the line"!
You are like the boy who cried wolf Insp....meme after meme after meme...theory after theory after theory. So when something big happens it can be overlooked.

This is for you and La

tenor (1).gif

Just what I thought would happen, Biden’s plan to leave Afghanistan is a mess. Suicide bombing. Taliban confiscating our weapons. Americans stuck behind enemy lines. The hits just keep coming. At least we don’t have any mean tweets. Yay us.:D

Just what I thought would happen, Biden’s plan to leave Afghanistan is a mess. Suicide bombing. Taliban confiscating our weapons. Americans stuck behind enemy lines. The hits just keep coming. At least we don’t have any mean tweets. Yay us.:D

You do know that the other guy wanted to do the same thing 4 years earlier. Indeed...the other guy..the "art of the deal" guy negotiated a withdrawal timeline with the Taliban in May 2020. This is one of those times I wish he would have won because I'd love to see who he would blame. We don't have mean tweets, but we also don't have a blamer.

You do know that the other guy wanted to do the same thing 4 years earlier. Indeed...the other guy..the "art of the deal" guy negotiated a withdrawal timeline with the Taliban in May 2020. This is one of those times I wish he would have won because I'd love to see who he would blame. We don't have mean tweets, but we also don't have a blamer.
Yes, but Trump had contingencies that would hold the Taliban accountable.

Nope, you don't get to deflect this one, KC.

YOU own this. This happened due to YOUR vote.