So what do you expect from a Biden win?

OK all of you "anyone but Trumpers", how are things now? Biden's numbers are in freefall. Inflation, border crisis, supply chain issues, pandemic mandates, China with hypersonic missile, China threatening Taiwan, are all major concerns for US citizens. I'm sure the illegal immigrants don't care. Free everything for them is still better than where they came from. Where does this country go from here?

OK all of you "anyone but Trumpers", how are things now? Biden's numbers are in freefall. Inflation, border crisis, supply chain issues, pandemic mandates, China with hypersonic missile, China threatening Taiwan, are all major concerns for US citizens. I'm sure the illegal immigrants don't care. Free everything for them is still better than where they came from. Where does this country go from here?
Could you specify how the following would have been avoided had Trump won:

1. Inflation
2. pandemic control
3. supply chain issues
4. China threatening Taiwan

I'm especially interested in the fourth one since Trump is on record as saying that he didn't want the US to be the worlds policeman and wanted to pull troops from Afghanistan and South Korea. So would he shift the troops to Taiwan?

Reactions: SharoninSAT
Isn't it interesting how Biden voters still can't manage to say their guy has made just about everything worse without deflecting towards Trump?

Reactions: Zom JFK and iluvaa
Could you specify how the following would have been avoided had Trump won:

1. Inflation
2. pandemic control
3. supply chain issues
4. China threatening Taiwan

I'm especially interested in the fourth one since Trump is on record as saying that he didn't want the US to be the worlds policeman and wanted to pull troops from Afghanistan and South Korea. So would he shift the troops to Taiwan?

How bout I add # 5 the migrant crisis at the southern border. We are set to have 2 million that have crossed just since Biden took office. Trumps remain in Mexico policy as well as his hard ass stance at the border the message was clear to migrants wanting to rush the border. Don't try it!. Biden gets in and now they all know the red carpet has been rolled out and anyone and everyone has been making a mad rush to the border. No sir Biden own that mess. China? Well tell ya what China did know was that Trump was unstable and that gave them pause as well . I didn't vote for Trump or Biden this last election I had had enough of Trump. I hope Trump doesn't run again I am hoping for a DeSantis run...But if somehow Trump is the nominee next time I will vote for him as bad as Biden is I would hate to see what a Kamala Harris administration would look like.

Reactions: iluvaa
Isn't it interesting how Biden voters still can't manage to say their guy has made just about everything worse without deflecting towards Trump?
It's not deflecting to Trump when someone asks about China and Taiwan. It seems that if Biden lost, the victor of the last election would be sending in US troops to kick butt and take names if China messes with Taiwan, but Trump was pretty clear that he was "America first" and wanted us out of South Korea and Afghanistan....Somehow Biden"doing nothing" is a bad thing...but I have a feeling Trump would do little more that send out insulting tweets.

It's not deflecting to Trump when someone asks about China and Taiwan. It seems that if Biden lost, the victor of the last election would be sending in US troops to kick butt and take names if China messes with Taiwan, but Trump was pretty clear that he was "America first" and wanted us out of South Korea and Afghanistan....Somehow Biden"doing nothing" is a bad thing...but I have a feeling Trump would do little more that send out insulting tweets.
Peace through strength lol something a dem wouldn’t know anything about. Haven’t meet a strong one yet

Peace through strength lol something a dem wouldn’t know anything about. Haven’t meet a strong one yet
Trump didn't know it either. He wanted our military out of everywhere, but he'd spend like a drunken sailor to satisfy the base who felt that anything less than 700 billion per year on defense spending was "putting the country at risk". BTW....when was the last war we won?

Trump didn't know it either. He wanted our military out of everywhere, but he'd spend like a drunken sailor to satisfy the base who felt that anything less than 700 billion per year on defense spending was "putting the country at risk". BTW....when was the last war we won?
Well Democrats seem to be winning the war on the Constitution.

I bet you feel proud.

Can't wait to see how Dems spin Virginia, which Biden won by 10 points and McAuliffe seems to have lost by 2...

Reactions: SharoninSAT
It COULD be that Trump wasn't running. I know it's hard for Trumpers to understand, but a LOT of Republicans voted against Trump.
Trump....Trump...Trump....Trump

screaming-old-man.gif

Reactions: Zom JFK