Some Have Finally Left.

ELP_WN_Psgr said:

This is the best distillation I have ever seen to describe the management of USAirways.

I would be willing to bet all my Christmas presents that neither Dr Dave nor Al Crellin spent any time on the ramp in Philadelphia trying to help. And you know something.....had either of them suited up in some coveralls and gone out to the ramp to toss a few bags on carts or do a lav service...it would have gone miles towards earning concessions from the employeess.
[post="231929"][/post]​

It is my understanding that Al Crellin took time out of his long Christmas week end to actually pick up the phone and call PHL looking to speak with a duty manager. When one could not be located, he left a message that he would be back in his office on Tuesday and would immediately take care of the problems. ;)

WestCoastGuy said:
It is my understanding that Al Crellin took time out of his long Christmas week end to actually pick up the phone and call PHL looking to speak with a duty manager. When one could not be located, he left a message that he would be back in his office on Tuesday and would immediately take care of the problems. ;)
[post="231954"][/post]​

ROFL!!! LMAO!!!
I promise, the check's in the mail.
Hey baby, I wont kum in your mouth.
The world's round right? We'll get there!
I swear, this will only hurt a little bit!
And...I'll be back in my office on Tuesday and I'll take care of all the problems.
Okee Dokee; Hidee Ho!!!
Ees not my yob man.
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can here me. Is there anyone at home?
I only twee yeas owed.

Ever seen a monkey try to fu@k a football? Well that's what our management looks like. This place cracks me up.

Good luck everybody.

The Lazarusman
FSA Lead
USAirways DFW

TheLazarusman said:
So what WOULD we like? How about a little common courtesy to your fellow employees; give a two week notice, good luck, God speed, and go on your merry way.
[post="231758"][/post]​

Hmm, when it's time for layoffs or firings, does management give us two weeks notice??? Didn't think so. It cuts both ways.

TheLazarusman said:
ROFL!!! LMAO!!!
I promise, the check's in the mail.
Hey baby, I wont kum in your mouth.
The world's round right? We'll get there!
I swear, this will only hurt a little bit!
And...I'll be back in my office on Tuesday and I'll take care of all the problems.
Okee Dokee; Hidee Ho!!!

Ever seen a monkey try to fu@k a football? Well that's what our management looks like. This place cracks me up.

Good luck everybody.

The Lazarusman
FSA Lead
USAirways DFW
[post="232120"][/post]​

This should make Letterman's top ten list! Lazarusman...you should be in a MasterCard commerical.....You're priceless..... :up:

This just goes to show that management has beaten the employees down as far as they can and no one really gives a damn whether US lives or dies, actually most prefer they die. Just face it, shortly everyone will be taking permanent sick leave and try to recover from the illness that was bestowed on every employee by current and past management and that includes all you die-hard "lets give everything we have to the cause" employees. The fight seems to be all for not. Go on give some more. That is less that you take with you and more for management to take with them!